Groenkloof Bike Jacking

klevin

The private security guards were very visible patroling the car park this morning and I saw guy inspecting the fence next to the R21 as well. So perhaps they are simply doing something about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked the Guards this afternoon about developments and they said they caught the guys....? said they were not South African. i also noticed a New fence, has been erected along the R21. the old one is still standing as well. there are still places they can get in but on the whole the new fence is right down to ground level and seems quiet taught along the bottom.

So lets hope this helps! :)

oh, and they have cut the grass at the top long the fences, by that switch back single track and all the way round, but they have REALLY cut it short and hope this does not cause an erosion problem with the first heavy rains....

Yeah saw the new fence, must have cost a pretty penny to erect. Nice work groenkloof