Ipad won't allow me to add pics

jcmeyerSS

would you not just hold your thumb on the pic, a copy option comes up, and then hold your thumb on the reply post and the paste option appears?

I think it's a limitation of the Ipad rather than the hub! Ipad doesn't allow you to "browse" for pictures saved in directories. It's the same when wanting to upload to FB. You can only "share" via apps like Mypad for Ipad.

Or someone please educate me!

Hi guys,

This is a limitation with the iPad browser. As Androni Giocattoli mentioned, you cannot browse for files to upload to any website - including The Hub.

The are workarounds available using a service like PhotoBucket. They have a free iPad app available which allows you to upload pictures to their system from your iPad. They then provide the "IMG" tags you can copy-paste into the editor here on The Hub to display your image(s).

As I say - it's a workaround and bit of a hassle, but once set up it works.

You cant do it directly but you could use an app like Flickr to upload the pic then u can add the link from where the pic is uploaded to.

Thanx guys. Appreciate the input. Especially since I am technically retarded. Will look into those option. Thanx

You cant do it directly but you could use an app like Flickr to upload the pic then u can add the link from where the pic is uploaded to.

Hey bro shoulda asked you first.

I have the same with galaxy tablet. For some reason I can't get the full version either - only the mobile version, which is a bit annoying.

I got the same problem. I was always able to go to the full version, but for one or other simple reason the Full Version don't want to work on the tablet anymore. I think that more and more people will change to tablets in the future and would be worth the while to get it sorted out. No more laptops and clumpy computers to carry around! (Oeps.....you will still need a proper computer......there is somethings a tablet can simply NOT do)

I got the same problem. I was always able to go to the full version, but for one or other simple reason the Full Version don't want to work on the tablet anymore. I think that more and more people will change to tablets in the future and would be worth the while to get it sorted out. No more laptops and clumpy computers to carry around! (Oeps.....you will still need a proper computer......there is somethings a tablet can simply NOT do)

Up until a few months ago I could use the iPad to upload pics even though I can still use the full version of The Hub.

Up until a few months ago I could use the iPad to upload pics even though I can still use the full version of The Hub.

How??? Pray please tell

Blame it on the hub. Sent a email to them last month about the same thing and they never got back to me :(