Pretoria Critical Mass ride - Friday 28th of March

Q_here

On Friday the 28th of March @ 19:00(last Friday of the month as it happens around the world)

There's a new start venue: Pretoria High School Old Boys Club, just off Kings Highway/Lynnwood. HUGE bar, full restaurant that only closes at 12, play area for the kids etc etc. Parking behind a fence with a guard.

That also means the route is changing: It's going to be under 13km's... come and see.

Watch this space for updates!! w00t.gif

https://www.facebook...28904763994298/

Go join the FB page, tell everyone on a bike about it!

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great initiative!

Can anyone please advise on distance, approx return time, (average speed :blush: ), etc.

Thanks.

Great initiative!

Can anyone please advise on distance, approx return time, (average speed :blush: ), etc.

Thanks.

approx 25k very slow noone gets left behind,road bikes,mtb,unicycle,SS all welcome it is a fun,social ride not a race or training session

and then we drink beer!

Do you guys plan on holding one each month? Doubt I'll be able to make the one on the 27th but I love the idea and would definitely want to join!

Sounds good!

SOUNDS GOOD????? mrs Jones down at the nursery school sounds good,THIS SOUNDS ABSOLUTLY FANTASTIC not just good.cannot wait to see you all there.

howzit guys. 7pm....wow...its already dark and cold by then. Can't we all just sneakily finish work earlier...so we can avoid the miserable cold and dont have to microwave the beers...or is the whole idea for it to be a night ride???

Please advise...

Thanks.

howzit guys. 7pm....wow...its already dark and cold by then. Can't we all just sneakily finish work earlier...so we can avoid the miserable cold and dont have to microwave the beers...or is the whole idea for it to be a night ride???

Please advise...

Thanks.

Archived