Pretoria Critical Mass ride - Friday 28th of March

Q_here

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only 2 days to go.

numbers are looking good i think we can have 50 or 60 bikes and that will be really good for a start.

Hey! almost time!

Thank you Rooiwillie for the maps!! :clap: The route follows a similar route to the one we did on the scout ride! we have allowed for skinny tires and fat ones!

Lighting is a good idea and reflective clothing a must!(red light back and a headlamp should be suitable!

The route profile looks a lot worse then it actually is...(look at the scale) we might make a few small changes on the ride...

See you all there!!!! :thumbup:

It'll be nice to meet more cyclist around Pretoria as well as some of the hubbers I only know the profile name of...

Will most certainly join you guys... Should be awesome!!!

It'll be nice to meet more cyclist around Pretoria as well as some of the hubbers I only know the profile name of...

Will most certainly join you guys... Should be awesome!!!

will be good to meet some of the hubbers,and riding in the streets at nite is great fun I am really looking forward to it.

Almost time for the Pretoria CM ride!!! :clap:

Weather does not look too bad! Dress for cooler weather rather!

Bought a new (very old) track bike. Cannot wait to take it for its maiden voyage at the CM. Just need to replace the tires tonight. So I will be the dude on the old bike that has no idea how to ride (but more important, how to stop) a fixie.

Bought a new (very old) track bike. Cannot wait to take it for its maiden voyage at the CM. Just need to replace the tires tonight. So I will be the dude on the old bike that has no idea how to ride (but more important, how to stop) a fixie.

Thanks for the reminder to pack the GoPro !

only 2 days to go.

numbers are looking good i think we can have 50 or 60 bikes and that will be really good for a start.

Cycle Lab Lynnwood have included a notice of the event and a link to this thread in their weekly newsletter. :thumbup: :clap:

Archived