What would you do to these three?

Mojoman

I appreciate your good sentiments and wish there were more people like you, and there probably are. You cancel out the people like me.

Just don't stick your head in a bee's nest and expect not to get stung. Just saying...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haai Karoo, net 'n grappie oor jou skapie. Dis oulik. :)

Moet jou nie te veel steur aan die opmerkings nie....

I appreciate your good sentiments and wish there were more people like you, and there probably are. You cancel out the people like me.

Just don't stick your head in a bee's nest and expect not to get stung. Just saying...

Point taken, thanks Sias (though, I suppose I could add a cliché philosophical line like “however, one is not likely to change the world by remaining un-stung” but I should probably shut-up right about now :D )

Haai Karoo, net 'n grappie oor jou skapie. Dis oulik. :)

Moet jou nie te veel steur aan die opmerkings nie....

Haha thanks, ja ek dink nog aan 'n comeback op daardie een...al wat ek kan se is dat daardie legwarmers BAHHHH-ie warm is :P

Haha thanks, ja ek dink nog aan 'n comeback op daardie een...al wat ek kan se is dat daardie legwarmers BAHHHH-ie warm is :P

99.9% is not quite accurate. But it is a mathematical certainty that ratios will be skewed to the "black" side. Why?

1. the ratio of "Black" to white is distorted (not sure of the % but I expect about 9 to 1)

2. more White SA citizens are better off than the masses and can be seen as "easy pickings" as we have raped the country.

3. the same % of white and black people perpetrate these heinous crimes, so there are more "blacks" than "whites" so you will see more "blacks" doing these things.

But it is not a true reflection of where we are, just a fact of life.

source please?

..and with that, the Pirelli necklacing begins.

Suppose with my meagre 38 posts, my naïve love for cycling and my uncompromising believe in the bit of good that still remains, I will just never be an angry person.

Touché.

Or maybe you are just a person who this has not happened to

38 posts...

Karooskapie - Surely you could have seen from the title and the write-up in the original post where this thread was headed? Then you had the choice not to read further, didn't you?

I watched this stand up comedian last night, Sean Locke, Lockepedia, and in it he says, he cannot understand why people get offended with whats on telly, you have a remote control, just change the bloody channel.

Piet Byleveld was my neighbour a couple of years ago when I stayed in Weltevreden park. What a legend, he told me that a lot of murders and crimes are commited by domestic / garden labourers feeling they were done in...looking for revenge. He told me you must never short change / dock pay / penalize them...Rather pay them in full and get rid of them.

Something I'm believing more and more said by Machiavelli (paraphrasing) - be generous to people or else treat them harshly, for men seek revenge for small injuries & dont recover from large ones.

ie if you take a middle path you're going to upset someone along the way and they are going to have it in for you in a disproportianate way.

who wants to do what with Pirelli's? atleast waste Goodyears if you going to be wasting rubber please...