What would you do to these three?

Mojoman

Shoot the f***ers (not dead), then make them rape each other, cut their stomachs and then boil them in a bath, (do unto others.....) if you are looking for the easy way, firing squad.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon just let them loose amidst their own people.

They are bound to be taken care of properly, because as much as I hate to admit that as grootbek and full of ideas we are, very few of us will have the heart to execute it.

If found guilty, a public hanging would do, until they rot from the bones and no burial. So the families have no right to collect and give them a proper burial. Yes, what they did is horrible, but others should learn that it is not condoned by society. It does not matter who you are!

I seriously cannot see the purpose of this thread.

This is a cycling forum about mostly cycling-related issues. Sure we sometimes chat about anything from Zapiro's newest satirical commentary to how bad to Bulls played on Saturday. But intentionally creating an opportunity for hate speech to be spewed across an otherwise fun forum is not necessary.

Bottom line, I read about such ghastly acts on News24 every day, I do not want to see this hatred perpetuated on my favourite forum.

This is a cycling forum about mostly cycling-related issues. Sure we sometimes chat about anything from Zapiro's newest satirical commentary to how bad to Bulls played on Saturday. But intentionally creating an opportunity for hate speech to be spewed across an otherwise fun forum is not necessary.

Bottom line, I read about such ghastly acts on News24 every day, I do not want to see this hatred perpetuated on my favourite forum.

Oh dear Karoo, you are about to be necklaced with a Pirelli.

This is an off topic duscussion.

Well said

Oh dear Karoo, you are about to be necklaced with a Pirelli.

This is an off topic duscussion.

I absolutely realise that this is an off topic discussion...an off topic discussion not befitting the hub, in my opinion.

You have clearly not been here for a very long time.

I absolutely realise that this is an off topic discussion...an off topic discussion not befitting the hub, in my opinion.

A jumping sheep avatar is hardly fitting "on a cycling forum"

I think Mackie answered you ;)

38 posts...

Karooskapie - Surely you could have seen from the title and the write-up in the original post where this thread was headed? Then you had the choice not to read further, didn't you?

..and with that, the Pirelli necklacing begins.

Suppose with my meagre 38 posts, my naïve love for cycling and my uncompromising believe in the bit of good that still remains, I will just never be an angry person.

Touché.