• Paulshof - 8:30 for 40km
    • Fratelli's - 9:30 for 20km
    • Fratelli's - 7:30 for 80km

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats me 2nd from the right with my woman on the far right...

I have a sore bum today :ph34r:

:thumbup:

Yea, sadly the only solution I have found for the sore bum is a decent saddle and TITS.... That doesnt sound that bad actually.

:thumbup:

Yea, sadly the only solution I have found for the sore bum is a decent saddle and TITS.... That doesnt sound that bad actually.

Saddle is fine but made the mistake yesterday before the ride of leaving my undies on without chamois cream either... I got dressed in the cold and once dressed I realised, ooh ***!

Was too cold to change again so I left them on and thought Id be fine.

Next time I wont make the mistake of leaving undies on and apply sum bum rub whether its cold or not!!

well if my stupid computer would allow me to actually see the pics i could help out....lol

You are so far left you should be leader of the communist party. :P

I wasn't in this particular photo but I'm in the green long/short sleeve shirt(s).

You are so far left you should be leader of the communist party. :P

I wasn't in this particular photo but I'm in the green long/short sleeve shirt(s).

lol .... :thumbup:

eish.I to am banned from seeing the pics at work....will ID myself later tonight.

Was a great ride - was great to meet everyone and defnitly something we should do again! :clap: :clap:

Nice one guys, from the sounds of it you had a great ride, and hopefully learnt some skills.

When is the next one ?

Nice one guys, from the sounds of it you had a great ride, and hopefully learnt some skills.

When is the next one ?

I have learnt alot from these peeps...but....can we please just let my lungs recover before we plan the next one.....lol

I have learnt alot from these peeps...but....can we please just let my lungs recover before we plan the next one.....lol

You did really well yesterday. :clap: WELL DONE!!