What do I do???

Wonder Woman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

P.s. Where do I - as a white person - sign up for these luxurious homes, high life and air conditioned cars - seeing as I have none of these?

Boet...you 2 need to move

me too. Bet mine was blacker than yours.

Ya probably but mine was a Silverblack

& not as black as that thumb there J

Edited by HandH

Ya probably but mine was a Silverblack

silverblack? Lucky. Thought you were raising the racist stakes by calling something black a gorilla.

Obviously the PC crowd are selective readers.... Not very PC to only read what you want :thumbdown:

Her concious is bigger than her anger (as can be derived from the first highlight). The second highlight indicates that she knows more about this, than what she is sharing (Se recognises the bike)

I agree with Gummi & TNT1. Speak to one of the security company people around. The 100% correct thing would be to bring it to the attention of the police but, sadly, they will either not care, or not have a vehicle to come out to investigate... :(

We are quite lucky, we have a very good CPF (no golf clubs and paintball guns liike some of the other areas - just a good team with solid SAPS backup) and SAPS in the area, yes, with working sector vehicles that are often patrolling the areas so it’s worthwhile trying them.

toilets covered in AIDS? work it out.

I copied and pasted greenlights comment, that's why it was in inverted commas.

Now you go and read it slowly and properly, and work it out for yourselve.

here is nothing trying to be said with this picture, just look at it observe and forget.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/16/1305569857870/South-Africa-toilets-007.jpg

I copied and pasted greenlights comment, that's why it was in inverted commas.

Now you go and read it slowly and properly, and work it out for yourselve.

sorry, i worked it out - my mistake. 50 lashes with a wet noodle.

here is nothing trying to be said with this picture, just look at it observe and forget.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/16/1305569857870/South-Africa-toilets-007.jpg

free tip. read what you've typed before hitting the post button to see if it makes sense. just saying...