Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick with me, I show you the way (wont be the 1st time anyway).

ooooh that burns.....

I might be keen to join you guys, what time are you meeting at "the sign", will you guys everyone stick together from start to finish (I am lead to believe there is pizza and beer involved half way)?

gonna miss this one fellas .

Karma has been mean to me and Hayley has broken my heart .

Enjoy .

Enjoy .

why, little girl has to wash her hair?

Looking forward to the Delta Dash. Who else is in?

Yes, yes, yes I know I said I don't do races but the glory of a six hour endurance race looks good to me.

Good prep for the 24 hour in December.

You prep for the 24 hour? Us mere mortals who have gears, tend to do this as our fun event.... Edit. We are probably doing the one in November.

guys, if the weather sucks tonight, I'm giving it a skip...not in the mood for getting sick just yet.

guys, if the weather sucks tonight, I'm giving it a skip...not in the mood for getting sick just yet.

Yup....have to agree with that.......

What a bunch of girls... Karma, you're more of a lady boy.

Jokes, am most likely to miss this one. My knee is still gimpy and if it carries on, I'll have to miss the 10km run next weekend :(

Enjoy .

Dear Iron,

I still think you, Karma and I should have a heart-to-heart face-to-face about this whole 'thing' between us, this 'texting' about our problems is just adding to the mess. I cried myself to sleep last night knowing it wont happen tonight as you wont join CM. Please let me know soonest when you will be available.

Heart broken,

HA

Dear Iron,

I still think you, Karma and I should have a heart-to-heart face-to-face about this whole 'thing' between us, this 'texting' about our problems is just adding to the mess. I cried myself to sleep last night knowing it wont happen tonight as you wont join CM. Please let me know soonest when you will be available.

Heart broken,

HA

Dear Hayley & Iron

I feel I'm in the middle of a broken home here, looking for some appreciation and not getting it from either of you.

I will therefore be moving on to better things, where I'm noticed and not FZ'd around every corner. (not sure where this is yet).

Hayley don't try to get my sympathy because your tear glands work overtime and mine does not exist.

Save your tears.

Hopefully we can still be friends.

Iron, you are still the one I run to, the one I belong to, the one I kiss goooodniiiightttt.......*you're still the one*

HNB

Edited by Karma