Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

Will be doing the Delta dash no doubt.

Really tempted for the Avianto 12 hour now :(

My legs however just started freaking out!

Like Karma said, you don't have to ride the full 12 hours. Ride untill you are tired. Braai with friends and drink a beer or 3, jump back on your bike and ride another few laps.

At the 24hour in December last year we had a Drinking Team with a Cycling Problem doing the race (yep, a bunch of hubbers)

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: USN & Voriberg also on 27 Oct.

Yeah we know. We've had it on the last weekend of October for 4 years now. Its tough with all the races on but what can you do?

Yeah we know. We've had it on the last weekend of October for 4 years now. Its tough with all the races on but what can you do?

Pity man but I'm sure you'll still get loads of support. USN will be a traffic jam and voriberg might be too far to drive for some.

I see USN Jager event challenges coming up... :ph34r:

For sure!! We'll just need more Jager, I have loads of Spike

ai ai...I am tempted SO easily with these type of things :blush:

Rubber arm

mmmm i was going to enter the 12hr enduro, but something else came up and so i might come make a "draai" after my function to say howzit to the hubbers, will see how things go!! :)

Please just put the hubber banner up high so i can see where you're "kuiering" :):)

mmmm i was going to enter the 12hr enduro, but something else came up and so i might come make a "draai" after my function to say howzit to the hubbers, will see how things go!! :)

Please just put the hubber banner up high so i can see where you're "kuiering" :):)

I'll wear my bright green mankini!

Oi! You've been quiet :) How're the NF rides going? We should organise another one... Longer this time... Route 3 :devil:

Oi! You've been quiet :) How're the NF rides going? We should organise another one... Longer this time... Route 3 :devil:

Hey hey, yes did a ride with another hubberette 2 weeks ago and did a 50km road race last sunday, this sunday doing 20km eqstra spring classic! i'm free to group ride again on 16th!!! we must make a plan....different route is cool, you guys know I'm game for any route....lol

VoriBerg and USN on the 27th October

Guys,

I have moved the Vori-Berg race from the 27th October to 6th October as it was on the same dayas the USN one.

Problems with calendar dates when one race falls under Gauteng North and the other is in Central Gauteng,

Hope to see you all here for the race

Edited by Team SL