Mass mtb gathering for hubbers

Joe_Cogs

Hey hey, yes did a ride with another hubberette 2 weeks ago and did a 50km road race last sunday, this sunday doing 20km eqstra spring classic! i'm free to group ride again on 16th!!! we must make a plan....different route is cool, you guys know I'm game for any route....lol

Cool! I'll see you at ze spring classique! I am doing the big one. Should be ummm interesting. But I have made peace with my arse and seeing it possibly during the race.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I have moved the Vori-Berg race from the 27th October to 6th October as it was on the same dayas the USN one.

Problems with calendar dates when one race falls under Gauteng North and the other is in Central Gauteng,

Hope to see you all here for the race

Much appreciated! See you there (and I'll be prepared this time)

Cool! I'll see you at ze spring classique! I am doing the big one. Should be ummm interesting. But I have made peace with my arse and seeing it possibly during the race.

Well might catch you there then!

hahaha....this is why i entered the small one, I'm still very new to races and stuff so start small and take it from there....lol

Beer after the race?

This thread is a bit out of control with all the rides being organised at once.

Can we split this weekends ride off into it's own thread?

Split between "casual rides" and "organised races"

Which weekend ride? :P

Split between "casual rides" and "organised races"

All the races seem to have their own threads anyways. I am not going to stop people talking about whatever they want on here. After all, it's about social gathering and general banter - be it on a organised ride or at a race.

Races can be mentioned on here but they are not going to be included in the line up as this is going to confuse everyone.

I'm not going to make the 12 hour as we are hosting clients at a work function.

24 hour races rule though. I've done plenty and not sure I'd want to shorten it...

Ive done a few 24hours. Always great vibe and great fun! Will be at VG for this one!

One on a downhill bike. Hurt like hell

One on a jumping bike with a 1x9 setup. 48 x 11-34 still hurts

One on a proper XC bike. Not bad at all!

Always rode from 12:00 to 20:00, went out to the pubs for a party, got back at 03:00 and back on the bikes until 12:00 the next day.

Don't forget Groenkloof/Fountains the 15th of Sept.

JoeCocks

Iron

Slick

TheV

Richard best

Nofear

Pieter 1

Warrior princess

Sometime

Dexter

Dangle (close the shop)

hayleyearth

If I missed you you're more than welcome to join.

And all the Local Pta guys.

I'm out for this one, doing a road trip down to durbs for Hill2hill on the 15th

Edited by Nofearnofun

Don't forget Groenkloof/Fountains the 15th of Sept.

JoeCocks

Iron

Slick

TheV

Richard best

Nofear

Pieter 1

Warrior princess

Sometime

Dexter

Dangle (close the shop)

hayleyearth

If I missed you you're more than welcome to join.

And all the Local Pta guys.

I'm out for this one, doing a road trip down to durbs for Hill2hill on the 15th

I am missing all of these rides, my kids are away that week-end and the wife wants to organize "something" so I am not so sure, I will twist her arm to join us.

Ive done a few 24hours. Always great vibe and great fun! Will be at VG for this one!

One on a downhill bike. Hurt like hell

One on a jumping bike with a 1x9 setup. 48 x 11-34 still hurts

One on a proper XC bike. Not bad at all!

Always rode from 12:00 to 20:00, went out to the pubs for a party, got back at 03:00 and back on the bikes until 12:00 the next day.

We almost won the mixed 5 category one year at NF thanks to Eldron posting some blitzkrieg times. Greatwhite was on a hardtail, Plastic Hadeda, Mrs_Slick and myself were on 14 or 15kg trail bikes. The team thing is lekker social but never go with less than 4 or 5.

We almost won the mixed 5 category one year at NF thanks to Eldron posting some blitzkrieg times. Greatwhite was on a hardtail, Plastic Hadeda, Mrs_Slick and myself were on 14 or 15kg trail bikes. The team thing is lekker social but never go with less than 4 or 5.

we always enter as solo riders so that we can ride together and chill together. Much more fun than being alone on the trail. But then again, we are yet to go for a win...