Polar does it gain!

Kritzie

As Kritzie did not miss any rocks or water while cycling this holiday his Polar gave up the ghost!!!!(Especially after going down river after bridge that was there the day before mysteriously disappeared).Shocked

Ok I was dodging Elephants and having severe sore legs thanks to Nellie (Jou Yster) my brain wasnt functioning so lekka!!Confused

Time to repair Polar myself. ======= Big Balls up!!!!!!Embarrassed

Handed it in at Polar last week (Thanks wifey) and awaiting a huge bill of repairs I was pleasantly surprised to recieve it back with new casing and repaired for boggerol money owed to them!

Thanks Polar and Tanya for your brilliant service!! Nice to see some companies still think about their customers.

Will be glad to endorse your product when I become a proffesional Grand Master!LOL

Awesome! THANK YOU! Now please explain your situation to me! What repairs did you attempt to repair? I love stories

Polar Rocks..... when the buttons on my S210 packed they sent me a whole lot. I just mentioned that I have the 725x as well and theys sent some buttons for that as well!!!!!

When the same S210 was vandalised by a bike shop in Pretoria to replace the battery, they did not only repair it, they found a hairline crack on the casing and gave me a spanking new watch.

Polar Rocks..... when the buttons on my S210 packed they sent me a whole lot. I just mentioned that I have the 725x as well and theys sent some buttons for that as well!!!!!

When the same S210 was vandalised by a bike shop in Pretoria to replace the battery' date=' they did not only repair it, they found a hairline crack on the casing and gave me a spanking new watch.
[/quote']

Wow Kudos to them. I'm going tomorrow

Same here, I had a problem with the cadence censor witch was over 3 years old. Gave it to my LBS who send it in to Polar, 3 days later it was fixed and it didn't cost me a cent.

I've only had good service from them!  Messed up my power sensor cabling after the Lost City.  Was fixed for next to nothing and sommer got a service and batteries as well.

Ok here it goes!!! Polar started fogging up and as I was 1300km away from Polar and I really enjoy seeing my Heart rate escalate while climbing Robinsons pass I attempted opening the back cover of the Cs 200 with a coin thats to small, drying it with a hairdryer thats too hot and a temper to match = polar buggered.

Was already planning on buying a new monitor!!!

Was honest with Polar about what happened and they fixed it for free. Well done!!!!

I've also had awesome service from them (I was dealing with a guy called Harald).

My 625x was one of the early models and it had a slight bug that causes the bike2 wheel setting to be lost when switching between running and cycling mode.  Harald told me a workaround that allowed switching modes without losing the setting, but was still happy to swap out the watch for a new one as soon as his new stock arrived.  I've had no problems with the new one.