CWC: So we make another Clients dream come true!!

CWC Online

Price tag? around R70k?

Without the Chris King components, sure we can do you one for R70k! What size and colour do you take?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to be able to build a dream bike Tank? Good recommendation of bling and finishing kit..

Without the Chris King components, sure we can do you one for R70k! What size and colour do you take?

I wish

Plus another 9 or 10k..

Nice to be able to build a dream bike Tank? Good recommendation of bling and finishing kit..

Thanks man, it was awesome and loads of fun! :D :thumbup:

The newer Tallboy frames comes with 142x12mm ThruAxle on the rear, which wasn't part of our initial planning. Luckily the awesome Chris King ISO precision engineered hub can accommodate 9mm QR or 12mm or 15mm ThruAxle.

I can fall asleep listening to the sound of that rear hub, they are beyond sick!

I cringe at the way CWC tries to cash in on some Oprah sensationalism.

In reality they didn't make any dreams come true.

The client has worked hard for the dosh and made a purchase to fulfill a desire or dream of their own.

CWC can be grateful the client chose to spend in their store and commissioned them to supply and build.

It is no different to me paying the plumber and tiler to finish my new bathroom. I paid for it; and its my vision.

If they charitably donate it to me they can claim to make my dream come true.

Cheap boys, very cheap !!!!!!!!

Who built it? Please tell them they must take a lesson on cable routing... that's a really !@#$%^& job, shifter cables/brake hose should loop around the headtube.

Don't worry I fixed it. It rides like a beast on beastish steriods!! P.s this is future Pieter typing, present Pieter is going to put on a new boxer.

Don't worry I fixed it. It rides like a beast on beastish steriods!! P.s this is future Pieter typing, present Pieter is going to put on a new boxer.

Then future Pieter, I say congratulations on your new bike!!! :clap:

Edited by TheV

I cringe at the way CWC tries to cash in on some Oprah sensationalism.

In reality they didn't make any dreams come true.

The client has worked hard for the dosh and made a purchase to fulfill a desire or dream of their own.

CWC can be grateful the client chose to spend in their store and commissioned them to supply and build.

It is no different to me paying the plumber and tiler to finish my new bathroom. I paid for it; and its my vision.

If they charitably donate it to me they can claim to make my dream come true.

Cheap boys, very cheap !!!!!!!!

Now... Imagine your new bathroom has been put together with a multi-tool and your toilet has been connected to the hot water supply...now, that would almost be as bad as the cable/hose routing on this bike...

Then future Pieter, I say congratulations on your new bike with proper cable/hose routing!!! :clap:

Thank you sir! But seriously the guy who's ride this is has awesome taste!

This will make somebody very happy. I have an identical build but also added red cables and had the lowers painted the same red as on the frame lettering. Used arch ex rims. Just finished Tour de Tuli with it - AWESOME! Welcome to the Tallboy club

This will make somebody very happy. I have an identical build but also added red cables and had the lowers painted the same red as on the frame lettering. Used arch ex rims. Just finished Tour de Tuli with it - AWESOME! Welcome to the Tallboy club

Pic or it doesn't exist