Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I'm doing is saying I'll take peoples money, do the design, work with the 2 brands to get ok.

Sure, as long as you pay DHL or FEDEX fees I'm sure we can ship to EU.

G

Do you ship to Europe? If so, interested!

Thinking black shirt, 

The "P from Pyga in yellow, on the front.

with the TheHubSA log on each arm

maybe "PYGA" across the back, between the shoulders.

Then a slogan like "Fun to ride, Anytime, Everywhere" across the back, at the bottom

and then under each arm the different models.

these written in White

On left:

Zero29er

Zero650c
OneTen29

On right

OneTwenty650

OneForty650 Pascoe

NinetyFive29c

comment

G

Great! What kind of colour are you thinking of?

Yellow matching the Pascoe yellow, black because it looks cleaner for longer, yellow because it stands out.

and just because I think it will look good...

the TheHubSA logos will be hub blue...

See: https://www.facebook.com/Pygabikes/photos/pb.263376197044450.-2207520000.1413311909./673215386060527/?type=3&src=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhphotos-ak-xap1%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F10313730_673215386060527_5255055178410276777_n.jpg%3Foh%3Db5a9cfcccaace1bdb2b905c1781728ef%26oe%3D54B9A5BF%26__gda__%3D1425102179_2cb9aeb3b782f0a1808a318e102a3893&size=960%2C640&fbid=673215386060527

P will be smaller though.

... Thinking to accommodate the TheHubSA log in it's colour scheme as it is, maybe do the arms white?

G

Sounds good. Need to see to make sure

Why the yellow and the rest in white?

Edited by awesme

TheHub PYGA owners.

an idea,  shoot it down if not interested...

how about we see if we can get a TheHubZa/Pyga riding shirt designed? Who's interested ?

We can add TheHub logo and then "Zero29er", "OneTen29er", "OneTwenty650" and "Pascoe" around a Pyga styled "P"

G

I think it's a rad idea but you should check with the owners of the Pyga brand before attempting anything like that. I'm not so sure about combining it with the Hub brand either... Unless done in a unobtrusive way (possibly the logo without the text)?

Robodog

All done, all on board already.

We can do the design, they just the right to also check it and make sure it aligns with their concepts

G

Idea is to out TheHub branding on the sleeves/arms

The design on blue,

And then the main torso is black with the yellow P front,

Pyga in white between the shoulders, the slogan at the back bottom and the bike names/models down either side below the arms

I'm wondering if we should also ace the PYGA designed SA flag somewhere, with the designed in africa

G

Idea is to out TheHub branding on the sleeves/arms

The design on blue,

And then the main torso is black with the yellow P front,

Pyga in white between the shoulders, the slogan at the back bottom and the bike names/models down either side below the arms

I'm wondering if we should also ace the PYGA designed SA flag somewhere, with the designed in africa

G

Cool. I could assist with a design too. I got the AI including flag when we redid the decals on the wife's Pascoe.

Thanks, will keep in mind, Cliff actually offered to help with the layout, that way Pyga is involve from the start :)

please pm me the SA flag image.

Ideas/suggestions. atm I have TheHubSA on the sleeves, where else considering the design so far can we add more Hub branding.

I've got the slogan across the back/bottom as "Fun to ride, All the time, Everywhere" probably do this as 2 lines, any other suggestions.

G

Cool. I could assist with a design too. I got the AI including flag when we redid the decals on the wife's Pascoe.

What about the slogan

"Easy Tiger it's a Pyga"

I think the fun to ride slogan is a bit cheesy, over the top and plain obvious because of the smile of the person riding it.

Or maybe an Afrikaanse slogan?

Hi Robodog

Question, you saying you can help, not saying if you want one yourself also ?

G