Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we revisit suspension setup? I'm interested to know what percentage sag folk are using for their 110s, 120s and 140s. 

At this point I'm somewhere around 35% on my 120. Have yet to bottom out.

From my last conversation with Cliff

25% on rear. (that was for the 120)

Front as per Fork / weight documentation.

G

Can we revisit suspension setup? I'm interested to know what percentage sag folk are using for their 110s, 120s and 140s. 

At this point I'm somewhere around 35% on my 120. Have yet to bottom out.

I run 35% on my 110, and have recently stiffened up my120mm Revelation RCT3 to around 17.5%. I'm hitting much bigger gaps and drops lately, so have been upping pressure to get it to a point where I'm only bottoming on the odd occasion where I'm *really* doing something silly.

I must say, compression damping on the Pike is way better here, my RCT3 is maxed out already so I'm needing to compensate further with air pressure.

I run 30% rear on my 110,need to double check my front again.

Ditto this on my 110. I weigh 90kgs and have not bottomed it ... yet ... tried hard too ... :)

Makes sense. I find that the Rev actually lets the bike down in a way. You can't have everything.

.... but you could have an XFusion Trace, 140mm travel, 34mm stanchions ... works so well with my 110 ... just speak to BiBi :)

Wow, nice man.

awesme was nice enough to facilitate the design and production of the shirts with some input from fellow hubbers.

This is the result.

The quantities were made to order - not sure about any extra's though.

Edited by cadenceblur