New PPA Seedings

TheSandBag

Anybody seen the latest PPA Seedings? Can anyone explain how a single non-Argus Race makes up our entire seeding? Has the seeding rules been changed?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PPA has often made several seeding revisions In the past, following initial seeding release. Rules may be based on fuzzy logic though :)

What will really assist is that if every seeding run is accompanied by some notes explaining why the results appear different to that of the explained seeding rules on their website. When things are transparent, it will make it easier for us all to understand. Now it could be either correct or completely incorrect - we do not know.

Well mine seems right, I was B before August seeding run & I'm still B, so it's exactly what I was expecting nothing more nothing less.

Well my best ride seems to have been lost, not sure if it's the only one, and I've dropped instead of moving up :thumbdown:

I give up with the PPA seedings. Have not done any races since the Agus, but Road seeding went up after the Argus, and has now come down. Also done no MTB races, but MTB seeding has gone up!

If seeding is going to change every month they are going to make a fortune out of selling new numbers!!!!!!!!

Edited by joevan

My seeding stayed at J.

Not that I fully deserve it after last season's mixed results. Short/fat/hairy guys like myself should rather scare the sweep vehicle away if one doesn’t train, lose weight, and race smartly. :devil:

I give up with the PPA seedings. Have not done any races since the Agus, but Road seeding went up after the Argus, and has now come down. Also done no MTB races, but MTB seeding has gone up!

If seeding is going to change every month they are going to make a fortune out of selling new numbers!!!!!!!!

Your Mtb seeding is based on your road results if you haven't done any Mtb races. My last race was also Argus & that was used for seeding hence I got/stayed in B which I'm happy with.

I'm too old and unfit to keep up with the top seeds, but how can a seeding drop from P down to S in one month, and at the same time the MTB seeding go up?

Makes no sense to me!!

I'm too old and unfit to keep up with the top seeds, but how can a seeding drop from P down to S in one month, and at the same time the MTB seeding go up?

Makes no sense to me!!

What was your Mtb seeding before & what's it now?

You oaks are all suffering from premature ejacula-race-on! There is no racing happening and PPA will only catch a wake up when they come out of hibernation, like they do every year ... just like threads like this appear every year.

They surely wont base seeding on just one event oaks!

You oaks are all suffering from premature ejacula-race-on! There is no racing happening and PPA will only catch a wake up when they come out of hibernation, like they do every year ... just like threads like this appear every year.

They surely wont base seeding on just one event oaks!

It's always rectified, just takes time.

Don't be fazed, Everything will come right.