Mommy needs a pair of cleats?

Ginger MTB Mommy

He's quite wrong. Peeps in Brakpan don't wear shoes at all.

Get the cleats. Maybe look at getting a set like this if you're nervous at first:

post-1604-0-50409400-1344918041.jpg

You seem to have upgraded, you selling your old ones...

How many Smarties you got?

i see your smarties and raise you a packet of M&M's... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

i see your smarties and raise you a packet of M&M's... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Throw in a a packet of those LTD edition Rascals and you have a deal, sir.

Erm . . . only wear the slippers when it is paired with my stretched out tracksuit pants from materinty days?? does that count?? :blush:

Rule #200

Cleats are a personal preference but most riders prefer them, when riding without them on rough trails and loosing your footing a few times which basically means you loose control of the bike you will understand their value. I decided to swop over now riding with cleats I get nervous if im not cleated in particularly on the single track.

dont buy the dual pedals, cleats one side flats the other a shown in the picture above they are not balanced properly and will always swing to the cleats being underneath/down, best to get a reasonably priced pair of shoes with spd cleats and reduce the tension to the minimium setting, then sit on your bike and practise clipping in and releasing, just press down to clip in and twist sideways to release. once you happy with that take them for a ride it will become instinct to unclip when you need to without realising you are even doing it.

good luck and enjoy the riding.