Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

Does anyone know if the Bryton will work with my Suunto HR strap (think its Ant + cause it works at the gym)? Be nice to have my watch + bryton recording hr. Yes, I like to analyse things to death.

isnt it the bryton package you receiving? so you will receive a bryton HRM Strap as well....but yes...your suunto should also work

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's stopping this from being a paddling/running device? 55g is not too bad to have on your wrist(the cardio 30 weighs 47g with strap)

Bryton Cardio 30 GPS watch for R 1800, includes a heart rate monitor. Probably a better running/paddling option. It's old stock, but still looks like a good deal

isnt it the bryton package you receiving? so you will receive a bryton HRM Strap as well....but yes...your suunto should also work

Thanks

Getting the bryton package but still want my bossy suunto m5 to scream at me when I am not training. And I like their interface. so basically, I will be using the suunto to track total training (gym, idt, running, cycling) and the bryton to analyse my roadie and mtb rides.

Just debating if I am going to add the cadence monitor to the roadie bike (already have a cateye one on for idt) of if I am going to pick one of the mtbs and put it on there.

can't wait for the unit to arrive... in the mean time - anyone who has some nice maps for the western cape area?

Unfortunately groupon doesnt supply tracking for orders... :blink:

Edited by RollandBounce

Not sure if it includes the HRM strap?

In The Box : Rider 35 GPS, USB cable, bike mount, document kit, Bryton CD

Are u sure it includes the heart rate strap. Add says heart rate monitor and cadence sensors. The add does not say heart rate sensors or strap as in the wording of the bundle on buycycle. Justbwant to be sure it is the bundle before ordering. The hr strap alone is R700.00

Are u sure it includes the heart rate strap. Add says heart rate monitor and cadence sensors. The add does not say heart rate sensors or strap as in the wording of the bundle on buycycle. Justbwant to be sure it is the bundle before ordering. The hr strap alone is R700.00

i'd confirm that. If its only the device its cheaper to buy it online direct with "thehubsa" coupon code

post-7169-0-22753500-1345409064.jpg

can't wait for the unit to arrive... in the mean time - anyone who has some nice maps for the western cape area?

Unfortunately groupon doesnt supply tracking for orders... :blink:

There are a few rides you can download from the site brytonsport.com, or can upload any .gpx file to follow....... so anyone of your friends old tracks will do, and any of your old tracks (if you have). If you want, I have some Oak Valley routes.

The one advertised is the Bryton Rider 35T. According to Bryton's online store, this is the one that is " Bundled with Candence Sensor and Heart Rate Monitor".

Cant wait to get mine! Had a fight with my current one on Saturday.

Question ...

On the Groupon Website is says that the unit "supports power meter". However, on the Bryton website i can't find any reference that this unit does that.

Anybody know if it does support a power meter?

post-1179-0-87176600-1345447022.jpg

Well if you look at the total value they put on their website it is for the bundle including everything. If they only send my the unit then it is false advertising from their side...

How do you get the hub discount?

Jeepers I am tempted. I don't have any of this fancy stuff and not sure what I would use it for... but it looks soooo good :drool:

I take it this offer has not closed?

ggrrrrrr.

Alas, it has - just checked :( You snooze you lose I guess