The Invisible Bicycle Helmet

EigerSA

This has to be one of the best inventions since the bicycle in my humble opinion! I would wear a helmet more regular if I had this, especially those short too-the-shops-and-back rides. What you all think?

http://vimeo.com/43038579

hmmmm interesting concept.

but how practical will it be? whats to say if you drop it, it goes off? plus it would be a once off thing I'm guessing and cost a boat load of money, if car airbag prices are anything to go by?

but still quite like the idea, looks like it would give better protection then a standard helmet.

Might be OK in Scandanavia but that big collar thing around your neck on a long climb on an MTB in mid summer would just kill me.

No thanks

Interesting concept but I think it needs some refinement before it will take off as it looks too bulky. I wonder if they have tried to get approval from the safety authorities yet.

Great start!

Over time im sure it will become more compact and comfortable. Like cellphones.

Love the idea!

"Cars are so yesterday ... Bicycles are the future!"

You tell them!

I think it is cool, dont know if Ill wear it while racing or mtbinkg ... but on the fixie ... for sure!

If they can now take that a step further and have you wear that belt around your middle so you are engulfed in a bubble before impact .... now that would be awesome. No more nasty roasties! :thumbup:

Cool idea. They're specifically talking about using it for urban biking. Not mountain biking or road racing.