Engen Dynamic Cycle Challenge 2012

avi_gurunand

Greetings Hubbers

Anybody out there have any clue about whether the Engender Dynamic Cycle challenge will be held this year?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke about it on Sunday as there's a few around the country, annually.

Havent heard a thing.

• 4 weeks later...

whats the route

Just glanced at the route description, but it seems to have stayed the same as last year.

ROUTE DESCRIPTION

The 99 km route follows a loop through Wellington, Hermon, past Riebeek Kasteel and the Voorpaardeberg circuit, with one noteworthy climb outside Riebeeck Kasteel.

The 46 km route follows the long route into Wellington but then turns left into Lady Loch Street before turning onto the R45, Klipheuwel Road, Voorpaardeberg road and back to the finish. This is primarily an undulating route with no big climbs. The 30 km route follows an undulating circuit in the Voorpaardeberg region.

Edited by Wannabe

shweet. us skinny okes get to put down the hurt for a change

Lol, just remember the headwind back where you might want a 'vettie' as cover working in the front.

Ja, the last bit of the One-Tonner... I may end up doing this just to see what it looks like while I can still semi-focus... :blush: Was stuffed at the end of the One-Tonner last year... but then, so was most of the people around me!

Also, just to get back on the road bike again some time before One-Tonner. :eek:

Scwheet... I'll take on the 46km this year... :thumbup:

I think it's the week before the One Tonner

Edited by Scotticus