The prettiest girl on the hub part deux...

Eldron

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you got a copy cause im not seaching .....

Rule #12

While the minimum number of bikes one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

Ok got it .

Rule #12

// The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.

While the minimum number of bikes one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.

s-1 is a difficult one as it may be (OK IS!) not easily quantifiable and often can only be understood once 'separation' has taken place .... as always with 'spouseses' everything is not cut and dried .....

s-1 is a difficult one as it may be (OK IS!) not easily quantifiable and often can only be understood once 'separation' has taken place .... as always with 'spouseses' everything is not cut and dried .....

Agreed but she must understand that you NEED another bike - I believe it's better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. They should add that to the Rules.

Agreed but she must understand that you NEED another bike - I believe it's better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission. They should add that to the Rules.

no more bikes for Eldron! I NEED more bikes ;)

My problem is that everytime I buy a new bike I have to add another one or two for the rest of the family. Otherwise I gotto deal with: S - 2

So that kinda backfires on the budget...

This kinda throws Rule #12 on it's head.

Oooh, I see a similar problem for you dude.

You see this equation you will have to memorise and keep balanced:

N(his) + 1 = N(hers) + 1

Edited by slick

Oooh, I see a similar problem for you dude.

You see this equation you will have to memorise and keep balanced:

N(his) + 1 = N(hers) + 1

I should be grateful it's N+2 - you've got N+3 increments :-)

Only in your case and assuming you are not married... :whistling:

What , i dont get this .

I married with two kids and a whole pile of bikes too...............................

What , i dont get this .

I married with two kids and a whole pile of bikes too...............................

+1

I'll never understand this "if my wife let's me" crapola. I'm all for 50/50 relationships/marriages etc but come on - man up!

If you buy yourself a Spesh vunderbike and her a washing machine then it aint the bike thats killing your marriage!