My wife hates my cycling

W@nna-BE

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your circumstances are special, and thankfully temporary.

In the 1st year you and the Mrs and the little one just have to somehow make that dynamic work; cycling is a bonus.

yeah. We already have plans for when he can actually support himself (sit without assistance) and I have one of those hiking carry-chairs for him. Going to attempt Table Mountain and go walking whenever we can. He loves those pappoose things, so I'm hoping that translates to the hiking carrier.

At the moment though, I take the chance to gym / exercise whenever I can. And the cool thing is that she can still go to gym - for a whole 2 hours, and just sit in the sauna if she wants to, or have a coffee at the W Cafe in our local gym, while little one is in Club V. The BEST benefit of gym, without a doubt.

The best part of kids going on the bottle, those boobies become yours again :thumbup:

Yeah didnt enjoy the sharing

I have something similar to this. I ride it on the beach every now and then on low tide obviously. One of the best investments i ever made. One thing i love about having a child is that get to be a Kid all over again :thumbup:

I need one... We're also getting a running pram for him, so that when he's ready we (she) can take him for runs...

Yeah. I may actually start recommending the bottle more often. Will make her life SO much easier. And it's not as if there's a shortage of milk!

are you bragging :)

I'm still trying to pluck up the courage to tell my fiancee that I'm doing the Sani next year after promising I wouldn't do anymore stage events...

I need one... We're also getting a running pram for him, so that when he's ready we (she) can take him for runs...

Get the Jeep one :thumbup:

you should also look at one of these bike trailor things that i have. It can be used for running and cycling and it is full weather proof.

The problem tho is that they not very portable so its not just a matter of loading up in the car EVERY time and it can only be used for running or cycling. That is why i bought a Caddy recently :thumbup:

Sorry i am not derailing the thread i am just stating how we made our lives easier as a Married couple :)

I'm still trying to pluck up the courage to tell my fiancee that I'm doing the Sani next year after promising I wouldn't do anymore stage events...

it's one ride, dude. And it's one of the best. You shouldn't have promised in the first place! Maybe limited yourself to one or 2, but not cancelled altogether. Architect of your own destruction you were!

Lets us know hopw that goes , can i place some bets .

haha you screwed

Get the Jeep one :thumbup:

you should also look at one of these bike trailor things that i have. It can be used for running and cycling and it is full weather proof.

The problem tho is that they not very portable so its not just a matter of loading up in the car EVERY time and it can only be used for running or cycling. That is why i bought a Caddy recently :thumbup:

Sorry i am not derailing the thread i am just stating how we made our lives easier as a Married couple :)

Looked at the Jeep one the other day. Rugged, big wheels (with real air) and not badly priced at all. Will definitely be getting it, or one just like it...

Spezfan , no Dude you dont want to be like me , im still trying to grow up :D

I want to be like you guys when I grow up :thumbup: