KILLARNEY 12.9.2012

degody

It's official - Killarney starts next week 12th September. Registration from 5ish racing starts at 6. Entry R25. To start with racing won't be the full hour plus 1 lap because of the light, but it won't be long before we get there. PLEASE DO NOT GO ON THE TRACK BEFORE 6pm!!! Looking forward to seeing all our regulars plus a whole lot of newbies. If anyone wishes to sponsor the ambulance for a night, it is R350.

Midge & Sharon

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's with me for a start break-away if there's no jumping from the gun?

well now there will definitely be jumping from the gun :)

Any space there for a MTB'r, who hasn't been on a road bike for 2+ years? Just bought a road bike again recently, and keen to join on Wednesday nights, if there is different classes, etc?

It's official - Killarney starts next week 12th September. Registration from 5ish racing starts at 6. Entry R25. To start with racing won't be the full hour plus 1 lap because of the light, but it won't be long before we get there. PLEASE DO NOT GO ON THE TRACK BEFORE 6pm!!! Looking forward to seeing all our regulars plus a whole lot of newbies. If anyone wishes to sponsor the ambulance for a night, it is R350.

Midge & Sharon

Please add me on the mailing list or any list that gets the info on Killarney. I cannot go onto the hub to check each Wednesday if the racing is on or not. Thanks.

Please add me on the mailing list or any list that gets the info on Killarney. I cannot go onto the hub to check each Wednesday if the racing is on or not. Thanks.

Send me a pm with your cellphone no. If you do not get an sms by 4pm on a Wed racing is ON!!!

Any space there for a MTB'r, who hasn't been on a road bike for 2+ years? Just bought a road bike again recently, and keen to join on Wednesday nights, if there is different classes, etc?

Come down on Wed and start in +1. Ride to your ability and work your way to scratch :thumbup:

Tell me more about it - noob here!

Racing starts at 6pm and for the first couple of weeks won't be the full hour + 1 lap. top 10 on the night get points and points are accumulated each week. Have a little prizegiving at the end of Feb. Come down and try it out!