Scam!! ADELALA TRADING

The IT Guy

Hi,

Scam running again, dont fall for this guys, never in my life have I seen prices this low. Currently advertising on JunkMail. Pinarello, Cannondale, Trek, Cervelo and Scott - Scam Scam Scam.

See below

User: Gabriel Tim [cyclingcrossing@gmail.com]

Sorry for the delay in response, i was busy with clients bicycles that are needed to be shipped out.

The price for the Cannondale Supersix Ultegra DI2 is----- R15,000

The shipping/Delivery cost is ---R250.

Available Sizes:S/52,M/ 54,L/56,XL/58,XXL/60

We are located in Kimberly,Northern Cape Province and we ship via Speed Service Courier(www.speedservice.co.za) and within 48hours(2 business days) you will receive your package at your desire destination.

Product Description

Frame - SuperSix, Di2 specific, full carbon, BB30

Fork - SuperSix, full carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, alloy dropouts

Crank - FSA SL-K Light Carbon BB30, 50/34

Bottom Bracket - FSA BB30

Shifters - Shimano Ultegra Di2

Cog Set - Shimano Ultegra 6700 12-25, 10-speed

Chain - Shimano Ultegra 6700, 10-speed

Front Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2, 34.9mm clamp

Rear Derailleur - Shimano Ultegra Di2

Rims - Mavic Ksyrium Elite

Hubs - Mavic Ksyrium Elite, black

Tires - Schwalbe Durano S, 700X23c, folding

Pedals - not included

Brake - Shimano Ultegra 6700

Handlebar - Cannondale C2 Compact

Stem - Cannondale C2, 31.8, 6 deg.

Headset - SuperSix, 1.5 lower bearing, 30mm carbon top cap, w/5mm hidden alloy top cover

Spokes - Mavic Ksyrium Elite, black

Grips - Cannondale 2.5mm Suede w/ gel backing bar tape

Saddle - Fi'zi:k Arione Classic, Mg rails

Seat Post -Cannondale C2, UD carbon, 31.6x300mm

Shifters - Shiimano Ultegra Di2

The Cannondale Supersix Ultegra DI2 is brand new and original

ADELALA TRADING

COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2008/153490/23

INCOME TAX REFERENCE NUMBER: 9081469182

Before we can ship out to you, we will first confirm your payment and we accept payment via:

EFT AND CASH ON DEPOSIT

Once we have confirmed your payment, we will then ship out to you via Speed services(www.speedservices.co.za) and i will email you with the shipment details such as the Speed services(http://speedservices.co.za/ ) tracking number which you will use in monitoring the status of your packages online (http://speedservices.co.za/ ) before you finally receive your item.

So get back to us with your full shipping address, full names,and quantity of the Cannondale Supersix Ultegra DI2 you want to buy so we can start with the shipping arrangements for you via Speed services and also i will prepare and email you the proforma invoice in respect to your order.

Await your response,

cannondale-supersix-ultegra-di2-18590011.htm

cerveloR3.htm

Edited by The IT Guy

I hate to say it, but anyone who thinks that 15k for a new, top of the line bike with Di2 is a "bargain" and simply must be bought before it goes, must have their head looked at.

Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind.

I hate to say it, but anyone who thinks that 15k for a new, top of the line bike with Di2 is a "bargain" and simply must be bought before it goes, must have their head looked at.

Lambs to the slaughter comes to mind.

I know this bike retails for about R90 000, just wanted to warn my fellow hubbers, needed to get more info from this jerk to see how he tries and catch us.

And where is his VAT Reg Number? You cant trade without it.

Yes you can..........it's not compulsory to be VAT registered if your turnover is below R1million.

Yes you can..........it's not compulsory to be VAT registered if your turnover is below R1million.

I know its not compulsory below R1mil turnover, but it will be beneficial for your company to register.