Breedts Nek Group Ride - Saturday 29 September 2012

Nancy Drew

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>OK. So it goes like this... been told that this route is TOUGH and SCARY and HECTIC and SOUL DESTROYING and ROUGH..... so please, should anyone come across a LEGLESS, HALF DEAD , SOBBING rider lying in a heap somewhere along the route :oops: , PLEASE will someone pick me up (if I join solo) , dust me off and put me back on my bike (if it has not been thrown over the nearest CLIFF - or closest resemblance to one) and send me back in the direction from where we came?

You know how it goes when somebody tells you NOT to do something....... so it looks like you can add me as definite for next weekend!!

Edited by Mons100

<p>OK. So it goes like this... been told that this route is TOUGH and SCARY and HECTIC and SOUL DESTROYING and ROUGH..... so please, should anyone come across a LEGLESS, HALF DEAD , SOBBING rider lying in a heap somewhere along the route :oops: , PLEASE will someone pick me up (if I join solo) , dust me off and put me back on my bike (if it has not been thrown over the nearest CLIFF - or closest resemblance to one) and send me back in the direction from where we came?

You know how it goes when somebody tells you NOT to do something....... so it looks like you can add me as definite for next weekend!!

One good deed deserves another................provided you do the same.....I will oblige. :eek: :eek: But you probably going to have to help me first..... :w00t:

That is why im organising the slow and unfit group effort.

Everybody has fun and nobody is ever left behind.

Am looking forward to this little 'breaking barriers' outing then! :D (when excitement over-rides fear then you know its going to be good!)

One good deed deserves another................provided you do the same.....I will oblige. :eek: :eek: But you probably going to have to help me first..... :w00t:

That is why im organising the slow and unfit group effort.

Everybody has fun and nobody is ever left behind.

Awesome!! Looking forward to it then.......

It is not that bad. Really! Be well prepared for a long(ish?) ride as there are no taxis, garages etc along the road Tents, sleeping bags and gas cookers, tv crew for Discovery Channel etc are definitely not required!

Sir M, what exactly did we sign up for here?

Do I need to update my last will & testament?

Im expecting a 4:00 to 5:00 stint in the saddle.

Will put up a thread this week with a checklist etc.

Just got myself into family commitmenst for the day so I am not going to make this one.....gggrrrr!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: And I was really looking forward to this "little" ride :ph34r: Next time tho..... :drool:

I can make a shorter ride in the morning........anyone....?? :thumbup:

Im out. Blew my left knee on last weekend's ride and today's ride was brutal on it.

Will be taking it easy for a while. Sorry guys.

Thanks. Can do short rides with very little climbing provided the knee is strapped. Not going to take chances with Breedts.

did breedts yesterday - look for one standard left leg that got left behind and return to me please.