Warning points!!

Meentb

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get enough warning points, you win a 2013 edition of the manufacturer of your choice.

You going to choose that new Trek Madone 'Dale?

Who is going to take one for the team and see how far you have to go to get a warning point...? Anybody... in the interest of science...

Screw brownie points! We are here to discuss cycling related issues, get into each others characters and share useless info. It is a pastime for people with nothing better to do. Ask Tumbleweed, he's got most experience!! :whistling:

Who is going to take one for the team and see how far you have to go to get a warning point...? Anybody... in the interest of science...

Did you just volunteer?

Huh??? Haven't seen anything on my profile...

Probably since last night's Admin edits to website...?

should I warn you so you can see ? :eek: :clap:

They need to let us know exactly what the yellow card was for, not just say you made an offensive post.

Such as posting a pic of a clown bike with skinny wheels and bent handlebars - instant yellow card

Such as posting a pic of a clown bike with skinny wheels and bent handlebars - instant yellow card

.....and made to ride a BMX with no saddle while in the sin bin.

They need to let us know exactly what the yellow card was for, not just say you made an offensive post.

But that would be in an ideal world, NOT the hub.

Outbursts/personal attacks by other hubbers go un-noticed (or are brushed under the carpet) because they're mates/clients.

A lot of crap going on here mate, no need to cry about it. I would be using the most Kleenex if that were the case :stupid:

Screw brownie points! We are here to discuss cycling related issues, get into each others characters and share useless info. It is a pastime for people with nothing better to do. Ask Tumbleweed, he's got most experience!! :whistling:

Mmmmmmmmmm…that comment deserves a warning. *Finger hovers over report button…*

If you get enough warning points, you win a 2013 edition of the manufacturer of your choice.

Dangle will have this title wrapped up by 12:00.

Mmmmmmmmmm…that comment deserves a warning. *Finger hovers over report button…*

Go ahead, ...make my day Punk!

I'll be back! :clap:

What the %%$#! is this s#!t & who the %#$%^ decided this is a good %$%^#ng idea.....

Can somebody please tell me what the %$#!& is going on here for ^%$!sakes!!!!

I recon that should get me into a bit of k@k (for the sake of experimenting)