3 Towers weather channel

jcza

Use the Niner SS, dont be a pussy!

Actually on second thought, I am never going to hear the end of it from gords when he does it on his singlespeed...."ja but I did it on the SS" so I need to up the ante and go rigid

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually on second thought, I am never going to hear the end of it from gords when he does it on his singlespeed...."ja but I did it on the SS" so I need to up the ante and go rigid

post-32242-0-03619200-1348744821_thumb.gif

iron.....since you are 99% roadie...

You been having too much coutch time with Hayley , im as roadie as you are lean :whistling:

You been having too much coutch time with Hayley , im as roadie as you are lean :whistling:

you meant couch?

she doesn't have one, only a wooden floor.

Well, if it looks like a roadie, talks like a roadie, and dresses like a roadie......

:offtopic:

You guys cant drag me into a thread where I dont belong....

Bad bad Iron..... -1 for you anna..

You guys cant drag me into a thread where I dont belong....

um you wanted to be part of this FZ so you are by default part of everything now

Edited by Iron

Team Outlaws just changed to the challenge. Partner (non hubber) has had two bouts of flu leading up to this event so expect us at the back!

Team Outlaws just changed to the challenge. Partner (non hubber) has had two bouts of flu leading up to this event so expect us at the back!

added

Oh its on like donkey kong! :devil:

hold on there cowboy! I've seen iron on a bicycle. Nothing is on like donkey kong! I still want my legs to work after 3 towers. You aint dragging me into a 3-towers-battle-plan-race-to-the-death over here!