Beware of CB 68 GK GP

argie1

So who was the idiot riding in the traffic lane today? I managed not to hit you today. I am glad you stayed on the shoulder and I am glad I have really good ABS assisted brakes with EBD.

You are welcome to organize a meeting with me. Just give me your details and we can happily arrange something.

WTF is a "traffic lane" ... Kindly go read RTA. There is no such thing as a "traffic lane". Ignorant fool!

By law cyclists are not supposed to be riding on the shoulder of the road. They are supposed to ride in the road, in A lane if the road has lanes. One cyclist may pass another cyclist or a motorbike another motorbike, or a cyclist a bike or a bike a cyclist in the same lane. ALL 3 or 4 or more wheeled vehicles MUST CHANGE LANES when passing ANY OTHER road user. Ignorant fool!

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, especially as you have clearly visited this thread and as such you should now be aware of the law. If you persist in your ignorant fool behavior now you will have a tough time proving lack of deliberate intent.

Ignorant fool.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is a "traffic lane" ... Kindly go read RTA. There is no such thing as a "traffic lane". Ignorant fool!

By law cyclists are not supposed to be riding on the shoulder of the road. They are supposed to ride in the road, in A lane if the road has lanes. One cyclist may pass another cyclist or a motorbike another motorbike, or a cyclist a bike or a bike a cyclist in the same lane. ALL 3 or 4 or more wheeled vehicles MUST CHANGE LANES when passing ANY OTHER road user. Ignorant fool!

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, especially as you have clearly visited this thread and as such you should now be aware of the law. If you persist in your ignorant fool behavior now you will have a tough time proving lack of deliberate intent.

Ignorant fool.

So it was YOU!!! Suicidal maniac.

Somethin tells me this belongs to a 4X4 enthusiast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/2002ep3/hillbilly_deluxe_03-x600.jpg

Edited by Dangle

RThe only bike I rode today would've left little 4x4 in the dust... On a PROPER offload track :-D most definitely would've left him miles behind in the traffic I had to negotiate. I wonder if this guy is related to the silly little Audi driver who thought she could outgun me on an uphill pull off...

Somethin tells me this belongs to a 4X4 enthusiast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/2002ep3/hillbilly_deluxe_03-x600.jpg

4 x 4 enPoesias reminds me of the "hou my dop vas en tjeck hierdie f&kken move" kinda guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3KANI2dpXLw

Julle het wragtig waar vir 10 bladsye lank gemoan en die hele tyd hou ek julle net vir die gek. Dit was so maklik om julle uit te lok ek kan dit eintlik nie glo nie. Die is een van die lekkerste forums wat ek nog op was. Ek dink ek gaan sommer nog vir lank hier by julle bly :clap: :clap: :clap:

:devil:

A cyclist was killed on Sunday morning,so nobody thinks you are funny.

A cyclist was killed on Sunday morning,so nobody thinks you are funny.

You said it.

This guy is such an insensitive character.

Have a little tact and respect for your fellow man, even if you dont like him or his hobbies.

Crumbs, even my three your old will share his toys with complete strangers better than you will share the roadwith others.

Okay aangesien jy nou sogenaamd ons almal vir die gek gehou het kom uit met jou volle naam en van.

Geen use om agter n skuilnaam teskuil nie