[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

If you are fine on the loose rocky section by the concrete slabs you will be fine, we doing that again anyway

on lesson I learned, DON'T RUSH UP THAT SECTION - spin spin spin

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jislaaik, can't wait for that section. That's where we'll earn the beers!

You know what will make my day is if I get to the top of that section and someone has a beer point setup with ice cold quarts of Castle light and nice tjerries to look at while sucking it back clap.gif

Race organisers - hint hint.... nudge nudge whistling.gif

It's technical but don't worry about the climbs worry about going downhill.

Top Tip: Start slowly, you're gonna need something extra later whistling.gif

like epol?

You know what will make my day is if I get to the top of that section and someone has a beer point setup with ice cold quarts of Castle light and nice tjerries to look at while sucking it back clap.gif

Race organisers - hint hint.... nudge nudge whistling.gif

There's one of those at the finish, don't stop at the top you'll start cramping. Head down and go go go

on lesson I learned, DON'T RUSH UP THAT SECTION - spin spin spin

Yea, I have seen many okes pop on that little climb, passing isn't worth the energy you are spending. You will pay for it later in the day. It's also the place where the pro's attack in the VG races.

Yea, I have seen many okes pop on that little climb, passing isn't worth the energy you are spending. You will pay for it later in the day. It's also the place where the pro's attack in the VG races.

Yeah, that's where I made "my move" last time, and the trail made its move on me from 40km onwards, and I came 3rd between the 2 of us....

There's one of those at the finish, don't stop at the top you'll start cramping. Head down and go go go

I need new brake pads blink.png

I need new brake pads blink.png

I have a spare set but they avids - you've got XT I think? Or just sort it out on Sunday after the race.

I have a spare set but they avids - you've got XT I think? Or just sort it out on Sunday after the race.

Avid - elixir 5

Mine work unlike Karma's whistling.gif

Are the pads the sintered kind?

Stay off the brakes, they'll only slow you down....

I only use them when I really need to slow down and miss a tree or something harder than me, sometimes used as a turning aid at the back also...