[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

Thanks Mike.See you all there .What must I bring JCZA? look like you are the main orginizer
money for beer is all you need....we might even have to organise a boat trip..

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure or I'll follow you. I'm going out past Kyalami and turning right to join the R511 just past Diepsloot Dainfern North & before the N14. Leaving at 5.30.

Fixed it

I thought the R511 is what becomes of William Nicol once you go past Indaba hotel

Fixed it

I thought the R511 is what becomes of William Nicol once you go past Indaba hotel

This way

post-32242-0-81861500-1351795071_thumb.png

Edited by jcza

I have been given an entry by another rider for the 70k. What do I do in this instance. I would need to go registration tommorow to collect the seeding sticker. Do I ask them for a number board for the rider or do I ask them to tranfer it to my name. Not really sure what to do.

out the gate, turn left, 100 meters turn right. Follow that road past pecan wood past the sasoll garage. Past pelindaba. Keep going til you get to 4 way stop @ r511. Straight over. 3kms turn right and you there

Thanks for that Mike Bike - keep getting directed through PTA centre which is probable the shortest route as the crow flies (but its stop / startall the way)but glad to know I can now actually go back via Lanseria.

I have been given an entry by another rider for the 70k. What do I do in this instance. I would need to go registration tommorow to collect the seeding sticker. Do I ask them for a number board for the rider or do I ask them to tranfer it to my name. Not really sure what to do.

Youll have to do the drive to fpc gift acres today. There will be a table with substitution forms. Fill it in. If you do have a number board take it along. Otherwise take cash to buy one.

Just make sure you have his details for the substitution!

and you okes hurry up...dont waste valuable drinking time afterwards..us 40k okes will be done chop chop

I hope Karma read this......

I hope Karma read this......

mellow.png

my attendance/participation solely depends on if my bike can be sorted.

cursing.gif

Edited by Karma

This way

Ok we can all follow you.

Will pack the bikes into Sheryls car tonight, mine is at the car hospital getting hail dents taken out.

I cant come in the rental car because you would never see me arriving, its like a stealth mobile...

The car is SO SO SO ugly people turn their heads away in shame, you may hear me coming with all the rattles. its got 3010km on the clock, by 4000km at this rate it will leave a trail of spares on the road.

I think I may phone them and ask for an i20 like I had the last time, thats a cool little car thumbup1.gif

What they have given me now must be a kick in the nuts, it can ONLY be.

mellow.png

my attendance/participation solely depends on if my bike can be sorted.

cursing.gif

bollocks...tell me if you need me to bring you a bike...

bollocks...tell me if you need me to bring you a bike...

Thanks Mike - taking it back AGAIN today.

Other factors as well. 50 /50 at this stage. mellow.png

This is a weird question, but do you guys have some designated meeting point or something. I was vaguely looking for you guys, and the drinks and stuff, but couldn't even remotely figure out who was just mates, or who was having a hub meetup. :(

Thanks Mike - taking it back AGAIN today.

Other factors as well. 50 /50 at this stage. mellow.png

Epic sports will have a macanic on site if you need any repairs done on the fly before the race, thumbup1.gif