[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

I will wear I am with stupid standing next to you....in yo face

As long as thats a cold castle lite "in our faces" then that works for me!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That didn't work last time, cos your reply came two hours after we finished smile.png

PieterG, I have inboxed you my number, since we in same distance and starting group, then we can get the beers warmed up for JZCA and the other manne

I know I know, took forever at VG!

Bring that captain hat of yours, or may be just some captains and coke with ice

nou praat jy...I would have loved to own that admirals suite, but wife said no. I think she gets jealous when the ladies ask for pics with me.

nou praat jy...I would have loved to own that admirals suite, but wife said no. I think she gets jealous when the ladies ask for pics with me.

Rouxtjie sort the manne out please and I'm sure there's a couple of strafdoppe outstanding...whistling.gif

Rouxtjie sort the manne out please and I'm sure there's a couple of strafdoppe outstanding...whistling.gif

Will do....kaptein gooi n stywe

I have the photo of those 2 ladies with u and mackie. Uuuuum you don't want me to post it

I give rocks...post it, was my dinges hanging out?

Edited by rouxtjie

Granted but its nice to know that there is a backup plan if something else goes wrong just before the race,

I'll bring some Klipdrift premium and coke to help up the mood.

ok bike in, should have back by 14:00, test and check if tomorrow is in the cards..

Mackie was moaning about the chicken suite being too hot. He can consider himself lucky I didn't get the barney suite

Okay okes, if my health doens't dissapoint me more from now till tomorrow morning...I will be there.

You guys can leave all your drinks/cooler boxes with me before the start (ph34r.png ) and then meet up with me after your finish as well - i dont know if my condition will be the same whistling.gif

So this will solve the problem of all you okes finishing at different times, as Karma will probably be right at the back again so you all cant count on him being the 'meeting point' biggrin.png

Like I said before, if the weather is good, Ill have my small whale splash pool there (see attached, minus the guy and kids - those aint mine)

I'll be easy to spot (look out for the lovely flesh colour compression socks) and I will most probably arrive with Mr. Karma himself.

post-24697-0-13635700-1351842995_thumb.jpg

Okay okes, if my health doens't dissapoint me more from now till tomorrow morning...I will be there.

You guys can leave all your drinks/cooler boxes with me before the start (ph34r.png ) and then meet up with me after your finish as well - i dont know if my condition will be the same whistling.gif

So this will solve the problem of all you okes finishing at different times, as Karma will probably be right at the back again so you all cant count on him being the 'meeting point' biggrin.png

Like I said before, if the weather is good, Ill have my small whale splash pool there (see attached, minus the guy and kids - those aint mine)

I'll be easy to spot (look out for the lovely flesh colour compression socks) and I will most probably arrive with Mr. Karma himself.

Noted. Hayley for president...

ok bike in, should have back by 14:00, test and check if tomorrow is in the cards..

Your bike giving problems wont be the excuse for you not riding!! thumbdown.gif You will ride! thumbup1.gif

Guys, I am sure we can organise Karma a bike so he has no excuses anymore?? (That is if he doesnt get his back in working order...)

Kort jy n pomp?