Slow, Fun & Unfit - Northern Farms - 13 October 2012

DR ◣◢

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:offtopic: Has anyone filled a presta(the skinny valve) tube with slime without issues?

you get a little black tool that will unscrew the valve inner. Once you take that out, use a syringe to put in the Stans and once you are done, return the valve inner and pump up tire and spin and rotate to spread it around inside.That works for me!! Easy as pie!

Hey guys..... this rain is making me nervous....... :whistling:

....but it SHOULD clear by tomorrows ride - 23deg and 30% chance of rain! Pack the sunblock people.... we gonna have MUD and SUN and FUN! :clap:

Ok well my creaky crank is fixed (LBS stated some bs that it wasnt correctly done by the factory - my question to him, When i bought the bike it should have been one of the areas he checked. Atleast he didnt charge me to sort it out.)....Now looking for a hook up ride for this weekend....

NofearNofun and myself were thinking of doing Modders but only in the afternoon, do you think xcosa will have cleared by then??

you get a little black tool that will unscrew the valve inner. Once you take that out, use a syringe to put in the Stans and once you are done, return the valve inner and pump up tire and spin and rotate to spread it around inside.That works for me!! Easy as pie!

That's how I do my tubeless as well, I just use a small long nose pliers to remove the core cause I always lose those little black 'megafters' ...

That's how I do my tubeless as well, I just use a small long nose pliers to remove the core cause I always lose those little black 'megafters' ...

ahhhh... thats what that little black thingie is called - a megafter! :D

Ok well my creaky crank is fixed (LBS stated some bs that it wasnt correctly done by the factory - my question to him, When i bought the bike it should have been one of the areas he checked. Atleast he didnt charge me to sort it out.)....Now looking for a hook up ride for this weekend....

NofearNofun and myself were thinking of doing Modders but only in the afternoon, do you think xcosa will have cleared by then??

Glad to see you back online. Did you get my message this week about the group rides?

What is wrong with a little bit of rain (water) and mud?

:blush: More worried of thunderstorms and lightning! Petrified of lightening! :( Just saying..... (for the rest - bring it on!!)

Dont even get me started with storms.

Leica kept me up all night :(

Im a freaking walking corpse this morning :(

@ Sir MaxxiS . . . I did not receive any notifications thats why i did not confirm attendance at the group ride.

Planning on doing the Nissan trailseeker next weekend saturday.. half-marathon - 40km... will make the final decision next week Monday if the entries are still open....

Edited by Lock4

Ill have to check my phone. Seems like the IOS6 update caused me more problems than anything else.

Edited by Mons100