he claims to be clean now, all the years doping he didnt say he was a doper

now tells all who wants to hear he is an ex-doper yes

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hincapie was never busted was he?

Correct, and he never owned up until last week, oder?

Up until last week only the ones that got caught i.e. tested +

It seems to be very unpopular option.... to own up when you have never tested +

im confused...

what are you implying?

In reference to Scotty's post

I meant that none of the top riders own up to doping before they test +

i.e implying they're all living a lie and that if you are a doper it usually does not make sense to own up untill you test +

i.e implying they're all living a lie and that if you are a doper it usually does not make sense to own up untill you test +

hincapie would be the exception here - he hasn't tested positive and has nothing to gain by owning up. Except maybe book sales if/when he writes a book... :)

Correct, and he never owned up until last week, oder?

Mmm conspiracy theory. Did USADA have something on Hincappie and in return for his admission he admitted to seeing LA as well. Makes USDADA claim of not particularly targetting LA a bit wobbly.

hincapie would be the exception here - he hasn't tested positive and has nothing to gain by owning up. Except maybe book sales if/when he writes a book... :)

He didn't test positive but he had a choice of cutting a sweet deal for himself and joining the so-called good guys or being cast as a pariah with Lance and facing harsher sanctions based on team evidence and the like.

George is by far the best of a bad bunch here but can hardly claim to have stepped forward after having had a rush of honesty come over him.

Edited by dracs

He would have been implicated would he not? which as we are seeing is as good as getting busted ....

Edited by JGR

If he hasn't tested positive...in my mind he should be as free as a bird.

Edited by Malachi

Correct, what do you think any top rider still currently active including Millar who claims to be clean now will say when asked if they have doped.

Mmm conspiracy theory. Did USADA have something on Hincappie and in return for his admission he admitted to seeing LA as well. Makes USDADA claim of not particularly targetting LA a bit wobbly.

Only George knows, i dont see him owning up all of a sardine becuase his conscience told him to do it...so there must be something that made him do it (owning up and not splitting on LA)

I read an article over the weekend which stated that it can be proved that 20 of the last 21 podium finishers at the TDF were doping when doing so.So will they just annull the last 7 years TDF results? Interesting that all these former team mates now owns up. and what about all the other team mates LA had over the years? I don't say he never doped, but it does not make sense that you can have so many team mates and support staff involved in this over the years and think no one will talk. And all these ex team mates that are now pointing fingers never mentioned this when they were caught and suspended.

Maybe LA tricked them all to dope and were pretending to do it himself. :)

If he hasn't tested positive...in my mind he should be as free as a bird.

well, he admitted, so it proves he wasnt clean. Has there ever been any suspicion though? What about covered up tests? would be interesting

Only George knows, i dont see him owning up all of a sardine becuase his conscience told him to do it...so there must be something that made him do it (owning up and not splitting on LA)

American taxpayer $ yes

Correct, what do you think any top rider still currently active including Millar who claims to be clean now will say when asked if they have doped.

"It wasn't me I've never tested positive, someone spiked my bottle / sample "