Any one riding the Big red Barn USN race Saurday?

martinsnyman

anyone actually ridden there at all? how are the trails?

Lots of single track. Quite fun, without being too challenging.

Did the last one, had a few issues with congestion in the last few k's.. apparently the 50km loop does not meet up with the shorter distances at all this time!! clap.gif Some awesome singletrack too!

Is R160 plus licence not a bit steep for a 50km race.is it really worth it??

I'd have to cough up more than that for a morning spent with the missus at the mall, so cheap at the price :-)

Is R160 plus licence not a bit steep for a 50km race.is it really worth it??

This is private land, If you knew how much it cost Dom to lay out these tracks you would pay double!The owner / designer is an avid mountainbiker himself - trust me you will enjoy.

Entered online for this last night. Now we must pray that the rain stops today, so that the trails will dry out. Otherwise, we're in for a gore fest.

Ok, have entered the 50 km, not into mud wrestling though, hope the clouds stay zipped up for a while longer !

Ha ha, just checked 3 different weather apps, one has a large sun for Saturday, another shows heavy clouds, rain and lightning. Let's assume snow.