held up on the cape town bike path under woodstock bridge

antonvvuuren

aloha, just as a cautionary, i was held up at knife point 5pm today heading home on the bike path by 3 men and a knife. they were quite agro so if you use that route be aware apparently this is happening almost weekly.

Jees, luckily you werent Hurt. Is there no more safe places to ride. Nowadays, im also a bit scared to ride more than 75km on my own. And weve got some awesome mountains to ride in.

Guest Frail4Life

I think its Time i shoot through there. Be safe out there.

Hi there

Helen Zille seems to have been able to get the other spot sorted/fence fixed quickly the other day (She's very pro bikes).

Highly suggest you make her aware of this via her Twitter account.

G

aloha, just as a cautionary, i was held up at knife point 5pm today heading home on the bike path by 3 men and a knife. they were quite agro so if you use that route be aware apparently this is happening almost weekly.

Dankie. Goed om te weet. Ek kyk maar altyd rond maar jy weet nooit

Ek is eers 18:00 huistoe en daar was polisie kar wat heen en weer gery het

yeah i got a bit of agg on main road woodstock riding hme from work Sunday - okes were soo drunk though - rode away with no drama!

Edited by ramsew