plastic thingie

Mich

so here comes out my inexperince again.....

that round plastic disc on your back wheel between your gears and spokes, does it serve any logically purpose or not. I've seen some bikes without it, and in my falls last weekend mine broke. Do i have to replace it or not?????

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont really have to replace it. it is for badly adjusted bikes, as well as makro and game specials to prevent the rear deraileur from going into the spokes.

if your bike is well set-up, you dont need it

it is for badly adjusted bikes' date=' as well as makro and game specials t[/quote']

that's what I said, isn't it? Wink

OMG....get it off ASAP! You cannot expect to get ANY respect if you're going to show up at an event with one of those things attached to your bike!

Just like reflectors! You HAVE removed all reflectors off your bike, eh?

Or put a new one on and then ride the wheels of the rest of them who will be laughing @ u.

OMG....get it off ASAP! You cannot expect to get ANY respect if you're going to show up at an event with one of those things attached to your bike!

Just like reflectors! You HAVE removed all reflectors off your bike' date=' eh?

[/quote']

I can not go without reflectors - the cars won't see me.... ShockedConfused

ok so it was the reflectors on my wheels, and not the triple chainring everyone laughed about at the start of the raceConfused

[/quote']

It took me a while to figure out that it was way uncool to have those reflectors in my wheels. Seems a pity to take them off when I paid for them!LOL

[/quote']

I can not go without reflectors - the cars won't see me.... ShockedConfused

I don't think you shoul dbe woried about the cars but rather the idiots in them. Cars don't hurt people, people hurt people.

Confused   If I take my reflectors away, my clothes will have holes in or nothing of the clothes will be left over, then I look like the holy rider. Cry

maximo' date=' re-sell them to a rookie at a race......  LOL[/quote']

I AM a rookie - see my status!