2012 Burger Route Training Rides

Wannabe

Wannabe, okay if I join you guys this weekend (maybe) instead of going on Puncheur's outing of next weekend? The inevitable happened and it looks like I'm unavailable next week.

That is if I manage to win the battle with the spiders that surely by this time took posession of my road bike! whistling.gif

Of course.thumbup1.gif

Just keep an eye on this thread for the final arrangements.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per the original; post, we start at the Garage at the foot of Helshoogte at 07h00. Plenty of safe parking there.

Depending on how many people arrive, two groups will be formed, a "faster" and "slower" group. Not too sure about the pace, but I suspect the faster group to be in the 25-28km/h avg region.

If not enough faster riders, I suggest we start as one group, faster guys can then attack ascents at will, but regroup on other side.

NO RIDER GETS LEFT BEHIND.

The fast okes can go up and over to Pniel side, back up and over to Stellies side. Then up again to wait for us mere mortals.

This may tame their pace for the rest of the ride as well! devil.gif

(Disclaimer: this was said with tongue firmly inserted in cheek, do not get excited! Well, unless Hels repeats excites you...)

Back to something resembling seriousness - Wannabe, I'll most likely see you there! And great idea, thanks for organising the ride! thumbup1.gif

Seems there are a few of us that would like to join the slow group on our MTB's. No indication from the ride organiser whether this is allowed or not. If possible just an indication whether we can would be much appreciated.

Seems there are a few of us that would like to join the slow group on our MTB's. No indication from the ride organiser whether this is allowed or not. If possible just an indication whether we can would be much appreciated.

I'll answer for him... Make da circle beega...

AKA, if you've got a bike and you want to ride with, we'll enjoy the company! :thumbup:

I'll answer for him... Make da circle beega...

AKA, if you've got a bike and you want to ride with, we'll enjoy the company! thumbup1.gif

The circle just got beega for the 09/05/2012thumbup1.gif

I will be the one suffering at the back.

Oops the 10/05/2012

Edited by Onetime

Mmm...this sounds like a leka ride, might just join you guysthumbup1.gif

What is this with might? Eish these youngsters of today!!clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Hey, ou toppie, nou moet ons nog net vir BMCfan nader sleep- o hell wag, hy mos ook nou semi-pro eek.gif

Die "might" is daar omdat niemand nog van 'n brekkies gepraat het niethumbdown.gif

Hey, ou toppie, nou moet ons nog net vir BMCfan nader sleep- o hell wag, hy mos ook nou semi-pro eek.gif

Die "might" is daar omdat niemand nog van 'n brekkies gepraat het niethumbdown.gif

Bmc-Fan het nog twee weke se rus oor voor hy weer begin oefen. Hy ry Epic 2013. Brekkie kan mos altyd ingewerk word.