2013 MTB Calendar

jcza

Open IE

Paste: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/td10ou5tq2adltgo1urehq2gdo%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics in the URL bar. hit enter.

This should download the file to you machine.

Then you should be able to go to your calendar program and say file/import, point it to this file.

if you can't get it down, pm me your email address and I'll email it quickly.

G

Se tog stap vir stap hoe om die kalender te save.Hepl please!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, it was made by Microsoft, pretty much why I use a MAC, sorry, can't help, maybe someone that still uses Microsoft Outlook can help.

think about getting yourself a google account, which include a calendar, you can then subscribe in there, and sync that to you phone/iPad etc.

G

If I click on my calender in outlook 2007 in freeze then i must restart outlook .What's wrong

AND silly me, I thought this was going to be like a Pirelli Calendar... You can imagine my disappointment when I opened this MTB Calendar.

Bummer...

Hey guys,

Keep an eye on www.alltheevents.co.za - it's a new calendar aggregating all the different types of events around South Africa. It will have all the MTB and Road races as the dates become available.

2013 events are currently being added. :)

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested.

I've created a google calendar which people can subscribe to.

Find it at:

ICS:https://www.google.c...ublic/basic.ics

HTML:https://www.google.c...ca/Johannesburg

XML:https://www.google.c...om/public/basic

The ics file can be downloaded from the above link, I've made the file public.

If you have problems pm me and I'll help.

G

Thanks awesme it worked great with my iphone!

Sven

No problem, glad someone is finding it useful, if you find more dates let me know, can create more calendars with them in.

G

Sven

No problem, glad someone is finding it useful, if you find more dates let me know, can create more calendars with them in.

G

Thanks Mr G, straight into iPad

Thanks it did help me a lot!!

Wow! Acc to this calender there will be no MTB races in the western cape in 2013. Guess will have to sell my bike nowwacko.png

Hey guys,

Keep an eye on www.alltheevents.co.za - it's a new calendar aggregating all the different types of events around South Africa. It will have all the MTB and Road races as the dates become available.

2013 events are currently being added. smile.png

Very nice Thanks!

First Big clash is Magalies Monster and now to my dismay... The best Trailseeker of the lot (Hakahana) clashes with 3Towers... ag nee man.

So there's that top 100 points position for trailseeker new mtb years resolution out the window...

What big moutain bike races is there to ride I already entered the emperors palace clasic but need another big one ? Want to be seeded in the 94.7 mtb for next year

What big moutain bike races is there to ride I already entered the emperors palace clasic but need another big one ? Want to be seeded in the 94.7 mtb for next year

It might not be the most scenic nor technical but Babba's should be a good way to get a good seeding as you wont get bottlenecks and such as you would in an Nissan race. With the popular races (like Nissan) it's impossible to get a good seeding unless starting in A/B batches IMO.