Top 10 Must do Mtb Events

Wil6

Still on my bucket list:

- Clarens

- 3 Towers (it made my top 5 stage races simply due to good reviews from friends)

- BC Bike Race (booked and paid for 2013, so will be giving feedback post return July 2013)

- Trans Alps

- Trans Rockies

- Desert Dash

- Conquistador

Is La Ruta = Conquistador?

Wishlist for me is La Ruta & TransAlp & 100 miler in USA (dunno the name....something ville)

One day when I am big RASA aka freedomchallenge

Eish - don't think I'll ever be big enuff for that one, maybe I'll just do the Epic whistling.gif

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant afford a blanket?

pfffft everyone knows that the blankie beats everything....its the royal flush of street cred. People with sani jackets look down on the guys with 1 day event t-shirts...Guys with epic bags and bike stickers snub the sani jacket clan, and then comes the blankie boys...they chuckle at the soft cock epic guys.

pfffft everyone knows that the blankie beats everything....its the royal flush of street cred. People with sani jackets look down on the guys with 1 day event t-shirts...Guys with epic bags and bike stickers snub the sani jacket clan, and then comes the blankie boys...they chuckle at the soft cock epic guys.

Bwahahaha, what a classic commentclap.gif

One day when I am big RASA aka freedomchallenge

me too - but i will have to be very old......aka senile!

at BnB this year Martin Dreyer gave us a talk about his freedom Challenge...that oke is tougher than a 1970's hilux

and guys with 3T buffs laugh at Parys Dirtmax Riders?

me too - but i will have to be very old......aka senile!

at BnB this year Martin Dreyer gave us a talk about his freedom Challenge...that oke is tougher than a 1970's hilux

Respect to Martin Dreyer - the original hardman

and guys with 3T buffs laugh at Parys Dirtmax Riders?

Fo sure...it the natural order of things. The parys dirtmax waterbottle manne point and laugh at the babbas t-shirt holders...that would be a pair in poker

Fo sure...it the natural order of things. The parys dirtmax waterbottle manne point and laugh at the babbas t-shirt holders...that would be a pair in poker

everyone laughs at Babbas finishers....I would know, 0 bragging rights.

My 3 towers battleplan included babbas!

you havent done a babbas??????? best training ever for mankele!!

Still on my bucket list:

- Clarens

- 3 Towers (it made my top 5 stage races simply due to good reviews from friends)

- BC Bike Race (booked and paid for 2013, so will be giving feedback post return July 2013)

- Trans Alps

- Trans Rockies

- Desert Dash

- Conquistador

The BC Bike Race is top of my list. That race looks amazing!

Archived