another attack on mtb

3000V6

Mate of mine is part of the CPF out that way. They just missed the f@ckers when they got onto the Tembisa bound train. They phoned the Tembisa police station for assistance because a wit ou in a Landy pickup will stand out a bit there. Not sure if the police followed up on the tip but I'm pretty sure they did'nt.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This the work of the devil...

Nope. No need to blame ghosties and ghoulies. This is the work of people. Plain and simple. There are some sick ****s out there...

The cyclist dies sound like a tough guy (badass even) stabbed 25 times hit with a brick and yet he's still alive.

Hope he has a good recovery

Having the privilage of knowing this man and his absolute passion for cycling just makes the CRIME more intense.cursing.gif It does however beg the question.......

Who is the %^%$#$ that is going to buy the bicycle from the criminals. If they couldnt sell it would they still steal it ???

Having the privilage of knowing this man and his absolute passion for cycling just makes the CRIME more intense.cursing.gif It does however beg the question.......

Who is the %^%$#$ that is going to buy the bicycle from the criminals. If they couldnt sell it would they still steal it ???

Send him all the best, and hope he heals up thumbup1.gif

This is P@#$ing me off... Idiots. Is no-one safe anywhere anymore. thumbdown.gif I was also almost Bikejacked in the beginning of the year by 3 Opportunistic @ssholes. Luckily for me they only wanted my cellphone. And this happened in our small town of Komatipoort.

These things happens so fast, and they only attack you when you're outnumbered. Cowards!!!. thumbdown.gif .

Send him all the best, and hope he heals up thumbup1.gif

Yeah.

Recover well, Rider.

May you heal from the trauma.

This is a bad scene.

Typical of the present day South Africa though.

Government denial at every turn,(there is no crime Sarah, it is all those racists trying to undermine our excellent "government").

Police too scared or incompetent to do their jobs,criminals know this and take full advantage of this fact.

The Public that has become blase about crime.

So now what ??.

I hope the victim recoveres without too much damage to his body.

Sad,sad times we live in when you can not even enjoy the things you love. If this was to ever happen to me is the day I give up cycling in SA and go back to my first love, the ocean. At least there I only have a shark to worry about.

Never thought it but totally true. Most of the savages can't swim so you're safe out there. Just don't leave anything on the beach for the animals.

Wishing you a speedy recovery rider...and those scum ..well they will get what's due to them ..one way or another ..!

Unfortunately signs of SA slowly slipping into lawlessness , cops are useless and/or corrupt , so criminals are not afraid.

Where in SA can one still walk and ride the roads and byways without the fear of mugging or hijack lurking in the back of your mind?

That's one of the qualities of life I value most highly - freedom to roam without undue duress

It's sad, one of the big things of South Africa is our love for the outdoor, and the luck to have such an amazing outdoor, but to then not be able to enjoy it because crime, and this is crime by the criminal and crime by the police for not caring.

really hope this hits the news, sad thing, no one in power cares.

G

Never thought it but totally true. Most of the savages can't swim so you're safe out there. Just don't leave anything on the beach for the animals.

Especially since the car guards were arrested.........