Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

Does anyone know if there will be road closures on the day - im driving from Franschoek. Any suggestions on the route to take?

There wasn't road closures last year. Although on the way back on the R44 you wouldn't have said so with the echelons spread across the road into the other yellow lane!

You can go over Hels and if you're early and lucky you can park in the parking area next to the garage at the bottom of Hels on Stellenbosch's side.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, one of the A bunch echelons forced an oncoming truck into the yellow lane...

The power of the SEaster on the race.

Yoh!

Edited by Puncheur

Yeah, one of the A bunch echelons forced an oncoming truck into the yellow lane...

The power of the SEaster on the race.

Yoh!

I remember that got a bit hairy.

That's it.

With the drizzle, I'm leaving my white booties at home...

huh.png

I'll bring out my darker booties.

Oh dear, It's December which means it's summer.

Rule #21

Cold weather gear is for cold weather.

Oh dear, It's December which means it's summer.

Rule #21

Cold weather gear is for cold weather.

Nothing gets in the way of The Assos Man!!! Style personified is our G-Man. Go G !!!!clap.gif

Hey folks who are more knowledgable than me... I have read back about 10 pages and can't find any mention of it, can I collect my race number on the day if I am there early enough? I'm from the deep south so driving out to Stellies on a Saturday just to fetch a number isn't my idea of fun.

Hey folks who are more knowledgable than me... I have read back about 10 pages and can't find any mention of it, can I collect my race number on the day if I am there early enough? I'm from the deep south so driving out to Stellies on a Saturday just to fetch a number isn't my idea of fun.

You're not supposed to register on Sunday, they might just make exceptions? But I wouldn't count on it without maybe phoning them first...

You're not supposed to register on Sunday, they might just make exceptions? But I wouldn't count on it without maybe phoning them first...

Bleh, I thought that might be the case. Thanks!

Nothing gets in the way of The Assos Man!!! Style personified is our G-Man. Go G !!!!clap.gif

You mos know I roll with summer booties too...

:-D

That's why they had registration at River Club on Thu.

To cater for the Southerners, I guess.

Guest Frail4Life

EARLY!

JA if you are really early.

otherwise tuffy.

Windless morning in Stelliesclap.gif

Yoh!

That wind was rof...

Going for a quick spin to rev the engine before tomorrow!