Help us find Pura

Tumbleweed

TW, can you please get this onto FB, then I can also share the link through that group.

It is posted on my page, mate.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strongs to everyone involved, what a terrible thing to happen.(Refraining from commenting on the idiot who did this - my language might get me banned) Thinking of you all and hope she is found safe and soon!

Hope that they find her soon

The suspect is driving a beige Mercedes Benz 230E, reg no SPR947GP. Suspect Ray Paulo US passport no 077093016. Call 10111 with any info

thanks guys.

Did not come up into my feed.

any chance we can get it posted on the 702 fb page ?

I have forwarded all the details to EWN. They are following up on it.

will post here in KZN as well, and contact Pink Ladies, they assist with missing children.

Thinking of all of you Evan

Wolverine and the family suspect Pura may be sedated/drugged as she is terrified of the kidnapper. She is an adorable kid and my heart is bleeding for everyone affected. I hope the piece of trash gets caught, Pura gets home safe, and then the piece of trash gets given community justice.

What about leaving him alone with Wolverine for a while? I think he will then realise the error of his ways. cursing.gif cursing.gif cursing.gif cursing.gif

How about getting this to the Border posts??

Is there a fax line perhaps...since we do not know anyone actually working at these border posts? at least one can fax descriptions ahead for them to look out for...

Thanks All

All border posts have been informed, police have descriptions, no news to report unfortunately

@Wannabee. The police have the four Zimbabweans that tried to pull my wife from the car whilst Ray Pahlo dragged Pura from the passenger seat in custody. They were not accomodating when I requested 5 minutes in a soundproof room with them.

i will go old testament on him if I ever see him

Thanks All

All border posts have been informed, police have descriptions, no news to report unfortunately

@Wannabee. The police have the four Zimbabweans that tried to pull my wife from the car whilst Ray Pahlo dragged Pura from the passenger seat in custody. They were not accomodating when I requested 5 minutes in a soundproof room with them.

i will go old testament on him if I ever see him

keep us posted.

Thinking of you.