THAT event on the 16th...

Eldron

There's MTBing in the East Rand....who would've known, considering i stay in that area

Don't get too excited - it's mostly flat tracking and mud avoidance :-)

Good fun though - mostly I just ride until I get lost then try and find my way home....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody would like to ride my Raleigh (Medium/18"), me included. I'd much rather ride the SS

Don't stress, bike sorted for little Hayley.

Thank you all for dragging/pulling/pushing my sis all 30km! You guys made her see why I like it up here so much and she feels like she accomplished something :D

Hope to have many kms with you all in 2013!

Be safe please!

sooooooorry about the valve D! privileged to have had a Magic Carpet Ride....truly awesome...

Thanks for kicking mud on me everyone ;) .

Had a blast felt like a little boy playing in a sandpit . Wonderfull people you all are.

Thanks for kicking mud on me everyone ;) .

Had a blast felt like a little boy playing in a sandpit . Wonderfull people you all are.

That was awesome - thanks everyone!

A special thanks to dustbindog and crew who travelled all the way from the far east :-)

@karma - no worries - I have plenty valves. Bloody accountants...

A issue though....you buggers didn't eat enough dawgs. We had them for lunch now we gonna smash more for dinner! The koeksisters from dustbindog(?) will help wash them down.

@barbie&johnno - the champagne is still in the fridge...

We did that on purpose so you HAVE to invite us around again :P

Sorry, didn't realize you were serious... I looooove champagne!

We did that on purpose so you HAVE to invite us around again tongue.png

Sorry, didn't realize you were serious... I looooove champagne!

Staple diet for me and my wife. And I wonder why I have a weight problem ... Although she seems to be doing very well. Gene pool I guess. You josi Hubbers have a lekker gees ...

Thanks Eldron and Eyecandy for having us and MtbBarbie for fixing the hotdogs. An awesome ride was realy fun and what a fantastic bunch of people. It's great been able to put names to faces. I have seen alot of you at cycling events, now I know who you are and are no longer strangers. Clinton - theCOW the smile is still on my wife's face, your bowties took her to her happy place. thumbup1.gif Dangle was great to finally meet you.

I had a fantastic day with a really great bunch of peeps.

Nice to meet you Dustbindog, your Betty is very quiet wink.png

Thanks to Eldron for his hospitality and generosity, I really enjoyed myself and had a blast.

You are all great thumbup1.gif

PS. Eldron.

I would gladly eat all the hot dogs on offer but I am not sure it helps the weight clap.gif