My new AM BIKE!!!

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay boys! The bike is now almost officially 95% complete! I'm just off to a dinner date with the mrs so can't post a pic, but YOU WILL GET ONE! Suufice to say that it looks KING! Green ESI grips work beautifully, and the bike is just itching for its new green hubs and white wheels!

Pic to follow shortly. I have evaded the hijackers for now, but they're giving chase! Hup hup!

hahaha good - cool i'll let you know - im on leave from wed - so can ride during the week too.

OH .. mayhem .... who bought your GT???

You will enjoy that Reign in the wet .... it never Reigns ... it POURS

A guy who is a habitual tinkerer. Let it go for a steal - R 5k full bike. Sniff.

But heck, it allowed me to get this little beauty!

Did you sell the 'Dale or shy to admit you ride carbon?

Hahaha! Still have the frame. It's currently stored away in my garage... Where people won't be able to see that i once ride a plastic bike.

(ps. The intense frame is far lighter and stiffer... so much for "the benefits of carbon")

One word. WOW. Just - wow. Took her for the maiden ride this morning, and even though it was majority on road riding, there was some gnarly stuff that allowed her to show her true colours. And damn, does she shine! It's like riding a cloud, but a super duper awesome cloud.

post-3056-0-70279200-1354957262_thumb.jpg

AAAAAAND - BaZINGA!

@ Hairy / Patches / 2Nutz - this is for you! Note the accents! Gonna look even better with the real rimzzz

post-3056-0-65676800-1354904761_thumb.jpg

...and a white Lyirk! Looks killer. Congrats

One word. WOW. Just - wow. Took her for the maiden ride this morning, and even though it was majority on road riding, there was some gnarly stuff that allowed her to show her true colours. And damn, does she shine! It's like riding a cloud, but a super duper awesome cloud.

post-3056-0-70279200-1354957262_thumb.jpg

WOOHOO CPT that maestro cloud has a silver lining clap.gif thumbup1.gif ... .

Love my trance everytime i ride it,and i got lucky when some 1 needed cash and payed 4.5k for a 5 month old 2011 trance x (entire bike that had been ridden on mostly JT by a DR ) w00t.gif thumbup1.gif .

Now go take the biggest jump youve ever done again devil.gif

Edited by 2Nutz

WOOHOO CPT that maestro cloud has a silver lining clap.gif thumbup1.gif ... .

Love my trance everytime i ride it,and i got lucky when some 1 needed cash and payed 4.5k for a 5 month old 2011 trance x (entire bike that had been ridden on mostly JP by a DR ) w00t.gif thumbup1.gif .

Now go take the biggest jump youve ever done again devil.gif

WHAAAT!? 4 1/2 gorillas for a Trance x!? Craaaazy man.

But yeah - the ride is seriously good. I know why okes love these things now. A couple more adjustments I need to make to it, like compression & rebound settings, but apart from that (an my wheels and a dropper) she's superb.

WHAAAT!? 4 1/2 gorillas for a Trance x!? Craaaazy man.

But yeah - the ride is seriously good. I know why okes love these things now. A couple more adjustments I need to make to it, like compression & rebound settings, but apart from that (an my wheels and a dropper) she's superb.

Ye was mostly cable rub and superficial scrapes,looked like he had never washed it,1 day in my hands and some maguires buffer looked brand new,some guy @ bike park offered me 8.4k next day, i turned it down and havent been sorry =]

Now all i need is to move to tokai.

Infact i could pack it all in ..... any position for a live on site trail builders job @ tokai im in.....>?

ill build the **** out of your mountain w00t.gif clap.gif laugh.png

Ye was mostly cable rub and superficial scrapes,looked like he had never washed it,1 day in my hands and some maguires buffer looked brand new,some guy @ bike park offered me 8.4k next day, i turned it down and havent been sorry =]

Now all i need is to move to tokai.

Infact i could pack it all in ..... any position for a live on site trail builders job @ tokai im in.....>?

ill build the **** out of your mountain w00t.gif clap.gif laugh.png

Great pump house here need immediate occupation... tsk tsk

Alternatively, you could try your hand at restoring the ruins.. ??

Great pump house here need immediate occupation... tsk tsk

Alternatively, you could try your hand at restoring the ruins.. ??

Hmm is this a cash paying job clap.gif w00t.gif

pumphouse could work..ruins sounding hectic for occupation...

pics>? w00t.gif