Attempted mugging in Tokai

megdobson

Made it down in one piece as did the bike.

Anyone keen tomorrow morning? Or should we make it Sunday morning?

Jellos mate!

If you're up for a medium/longish ride, theres an awesome route going up from the bottom of Tokai to the top of Silvermine and back!

PoS should know ....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be available from Monday again.. 31st. Will be doing a boating weekend with Beattbox and DJR returning 30th. Let's make a date for a ride again. Crow, Cap, Thug, anyone actually.. I'll alert Omega Man too.

How about a map for Thug.. I'll post it here.

On second thoughts I won't... Just looked again and it is still work in progress. Lokk for iRide's map, covers most trails, just not the new diverts.

I have been "attempted" jacked twice, once I guy ran after me with a huge panga!!! After he took a swing at me luckily missing me hitting my wheel so hard he bent the rim( road bike) when I reported it the officials response was..... So nothing was taken???

Second time there was a noose set head height on a drop off, made out of cable, there was a tree cut down and placed so if I saw it I would grab the " tree" to stop myself....obviously pulling me into the noose...with 2 fu%#€# sitting at the bottom ,went to local police station there response was needless to say less than ideal,"oh ja we believe it's happening in the area" basically yes we know oh well,!!

I am sure if they found 2 thugs with 10 mm holes in their heads they would be interested in investigating. ph34r.png whistling.gif

I apologise for hijacking the thread but it is about Tokai...... ;)

Had my first taste yesterday afternoon of Tokai....awesome trails!

Anyone still interested on meeting at the car park on Sunday morning say at 7:30? Is the kiosk open at that time to sell tickets?

I apologise for hijacking the thread but it is about Tokai...... wink.png

Had my first taste yesterday afternoon of Tokai....awesome trails!

Anyone still interested on meeting at the car park on Sunday morning say at 7:30? Is the kiosk open at that time to sell tickets?

Hell yeah! And it should be open then. I definitely have "ride time" on Sunday & tomorrow morning... So I'll be there!

Hell yeah! And it should be open then. I definitely have "ride time" on Sunday & tomorrow morning... So I'll be there!

Would come and join but still getting the fitness back, don't wanna slow you chaps down.

Would come and join but still getting the fitness back, don't wanna slow you chaps down.

Any fitness levels are welcome.

Sorry about that Riyad.

I should be pretty easy to recognise, am riding an bright orange Titus.

hey. looking to join you guys tomorrow. finally have time to get out. (and a warning. .... fitness is bad at the moment)

sorry I had to bail early, guys... duty called! Great to meet you all though.

Sorry about that, good meeting you.