Two Cyclists Down in the Cradle

-Az-

Should SAPS apprehend the driver, we should stand together and ensure that he is dealt with according to the full might of the law. The moonlight mass should be turned into a sunlight mass and we should organise a protest along the lines of a Cosatu e-toll march. with our bikes one morning.

Dunno if it's appropriate (in this thread), but I'm in.

I'll get motorbikes and cars in to protect the riders, and we'll shut the cradle down for the day.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see the bit "Should SAPS catch the guy" implies he is out there and was not caught at the scene.

does anyone have his registration, make, model & colour.

G

Why not get some kind of simultaneous "slow rolling protest" going in different places (as many as possible) around the country, on the same day, same time, aimed specifically at getting something done about drunk drivers? Could get some running clubs involved too, and bikers as suggested by TNT1. Get the attention of the municipal and traffic authorities, and the media. Doesn't have to be linked to one specific event, but each local protest could pick up on what's happened at home, for instance by remembering specific people (naming the dead, so to speak) or incidents, then link these together. Any thoughts?

I'm posting here cos this thread is alive but discussion could be carried over to the solutions thread.