Best of the best racing road bikes 2013?

sharkysa

Jaco...you said it. clap.gif

The 675 should retail at around R30k (post included) and the 695 I pack for about R52k.

Sorry! Did i say 2nd year? I mean 3rd year!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That Evo is very nice, problem is on the Epic we called the crack and fail....until I cracked both my roval wheels and Spesh Epic frame-oops

The Look looks very nice may take you up on that demo ride offer. My road bike experience is only the Roubaix, Hansom and Peugeot.

Will test ride most of them over the next month and then decide. it's like buying a small motor vehicle so a test ride is probably a must.

Colnago C59 looking like the one...if only they had black on black... The team edition is nice.

May have to venture towards campy on it.

Who distributes or retails colnago?

You should also have a look at the Wilier bikes, something very special about them, besides the fact that they are very rare

Colnago C59 looking like the one...if only they had black on black... The team edition is nice.

May have to venture towards campy on it.

Who distributes or retails colnago?

Complete Cyclist, I've seen.

Phone maestro in the uk

http://www.maestro-uk.com/

Speak to Mike, Im pretty sure he will be able to get a black on black one quick quick.

Just read about these guys very interesting, he seems to send to SA. Have you dealt with them before? Prices are great but I worry if there are warranty issues as not buying local.

Will customs hit me with any import taxes on a frame and components, I have wheels.

Having said that specialized did me over on my warranty issue and they are down the road in Stellies.

Just read about these guys very interesting, he seems to send to SA. Have you dealt with them before? Prices are great but I worry if there are warranty issues as not buying local.

Will customs hit me with any import taxes on a frame and components, I have wheels.

Having said that specialized did me over on my warranty issue and they are down the road in Stellies.

A buddy bought one from Maestro a cluple of months ago. For the frame only, you just pay vat, AFAIK. It is also a good idea to talk to Mike re. Frame sizes before you buy, the sloping sizes are a bit different. I would recommend buying the gruppo seperately, from places like totalcycling.com or chanreactioncycles.com. I have used them both, never had problems (for expensive stuff, select or ask for courier option, dont let it go via the post office.

Edited by Christie

Good to roll with you this morning, sharkysa.

All the best with your decision.

What a lekka one to have!