Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

you would be better off if he sent the wheels in a separate shipment or not at all so that you do not have to pay the full import duties on a whole bike.

Or rather just the h/bars, seatpost and saddle maybe as these would work out cheaper to ship vs wheels.

Only problem then is the UK VAT @20%

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the case of the commencal, they can keep the wheels and the brakes

the kona well, I would be happy as it is

Look I know how you feel about the process. It would be my first choice too.

But the sx really isn't a compromise. Where as the rest of your (realistic) choices are.

The trigger? Cmon we both know you don't want that.

I'm looking for a car at the moment. So yesterday a friend of mine had one of his dealers deliver a car for me to check out. The car is everything I want at an unbeatable (favour for a friend) price. I loved the drive. But I think I'm going to tell him no because I don't like the colour.

Point is, either way you slice it. you gonna have to wait.

Might aswell wait for what you really want.

My personal choice in order of preference.

Process, Rune, SX

Evil may be releasing 650b compatible swingarms for the uprising. No dedicated 650b bike in the works yet.

I am looking at a Following very closely but Shipping is ridiculous and might kill the deal.....

the Following is $2600 for the frame but not sure on shipping

Look I know how you feel about the process. It would be my first choice too.

But the sx really isn't a compromise. Where as the rest of your (realistic) choices are.

The trigger? Cmon we both know you don't want that.

I'm looking for a car at the moment. So yesterday a friend of mine had one of his dealers deliver a car for me to check out. The car is everything I want at an unbeatable (favour for a friend) price. I loved the drive. But I think I'm going to tell him no because I don't like the colour.

Point is, either way you slice it. you gonna have to wait.

Might aswell wait for what you really want.

My personal choice in order of preference.

Process, Rune, SX

What is the price on a Rune?

What is the price on a Rune?

Chat to Dirt Merchant or Fade to Black, they will be able to answer that question.

It is an awesome bike...been "nicknamed" at times an aluminium Nomad. Loves the steeps and the DH.

Rode the Spitfire as well, a more suited bike to SA IMO. Climbs well and descends as well as the Rune, in a lighter package.

Edited by MoreTrails

Chat to Dirt Merchant or Fade to Black, they will be able to answer that question.

It is an awesome bike...been "nicknamed" at times an aluminium Nomad. Loves the steeps and the DH.

Rode the Spitfire as well, a more suited bike to SA IMO. Climbs well and descends as well as the Rune, in a lighter package.

ok so not much different to their Phantom 29er trail bike

ok so not much different to their Phantom 29er trail bike

Haven't had the pleasure of the Phantom yet - but that is a 120mm front 105 rear 29er.

Spitfire is 160 front 140 rear 

Rune is 160 all round

Bonus with Spitfire and Rune is their ability to run 26 & 650b wheels by simply switching out the flip chips the frames come with. Also allows you to tweak the geo...

Haven't had the pleasure of the Phantom yet - but that is a 120mm front 105 rear 29er.

Spitfire is 160 front 140 rear 

Rune is 160 all round

Bonus with Spitfire and Rune is their ability to run 26 & 650b wheels by simply switching out the flip chips the frames come with. Also allows you to tweak the geo...

yea that's right and it has flip chips as well and can be adjusted from 67.5 to 68.5 degrees also has short stays.

yea that's right and it has flip chips as well and can be adjusted from 67.5 to 68.5 degrees also has short stays.

Head angle can drop right down to 66deg...very #duro

Excuse the error there:

interchangeable dropouts = wheel size change

flip chips = geometry change