Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the piggy back hit the frame?

That would make me nervous... especially as those debonairs like bottoming out...

Will the piggy back hit the frame?

I am sure it will be fine .... these guys must have shifted that frame up and down through the travel with no air in the can.

That would make me nervous... especially as those debonairs like bottoming out...

?

I am sure it will be fine .... these guys must have shifted that frame up and down through the travel with no air in the can.

?

yeah, sure it wont reach the frame at full travel... just looks sketchy...

Ja....  Mine (and after much research seeing many other withs the same problem) at max psi they bottom out pretty easily.. until you add the volume reducers... Might just be my 90kg self, but took a lot of fiddling to get it right for me.

Ja....  Mine (and after much research seeing many other withs the same problem) at max psi they bottom out pretty easily.. until you add the volume reducers... Might just be my 90kg self, but took a lot of fiddling to get it right for me.

ok.

I understand the pike and debon air are reliant on the rider using the tokens to get the feel right.....lets remember that these things also have to accommodate those skinny light weight riders too ... not just our manly 90-95kg weights :P

so you been pimping out that duallie of yours, I recall it came with an x-fusion rear can?

so you been pimping out that duallie of yours, I recall it came with an x-fusion rear can?

Na. Joined the N+1 revolution...

Proud owner of a Reign now :). The Axis was taking a bit of a beating on the proper gravity lines I was taking it on..

:rolleyes:

Clearly missed what I was pointing out in my post?.....

JOH....never noticed that till u pointed it out[emoji15][emoji15]

Shock behind the seat tube.

ja, and? I realise it's not in a good place insofar as mud and stuff is concerned, but still... there's nothing inherently wrong with it, from what I can see...

Edited by Myles Mayhew

ja, and? I realise it's not in a good place insofar as mud and stuff is concerned, but still... there's nothing inherently wrong with it, from what I can see...

Na, nothing, just looks and seems odd... Edited by Raydek

JOH....never noticed that till u pointed it out[emoji15][emoji15]

So when you posted the pic of the complete bike (or look at any bike) do you just look at the colour?.... Hehehe 

Na, nothing, just looks and seems odd...

'looks' flexy actually, were they removed one bit of rear triangle to make space (i presume) to install the shock and access the adjusters.

Edited by Capricorn

So when you posted the pic of the complete bike (or look at any bike) do you just look at the colour?.... Hehehe

Oh snap!! [emoji12]