Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Anybody know who stocks the Giro Cypher helmets locally?

post-51998-1388313958,4121.jpg

Omega Man, you mentioned 'that Giro thing was a fail', which product were you referring to?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Omega Man, you mentioned 'that Giro thing was a fail', which product were you referring to?

I was talking about the switchblade. Google it but make sure you have a puke bucket handy.

Edited by Omega Man

I was talking about the switchblade. Google it but make sure you have a puke bucket handy.

..... only Hobbits need apply .....

Fffffuuuuugly....!

Guest Omega Man

..... only Hobbits need apply .....

Fffffuuuuugly....!

Hahaha. I didn't want to post a pic cos I'd get banned for sure.

Guest Omega Man

I'm risking warning points posting this Cratoni

post-10758-1388317234,3494.jpg

No man!

I'm reporting that. You've made me chunder all over my laptop.

I'm risking warning points posting this Cratoni

post-10758-1388317234,3494.jpg

Reported. Mods, please remove the images.

Omega, that Switchblade is proper ugly, you're right.

Guest Omega Man

Ok, ok... Here's me making some sort of restitution...

TLD A1 Drone

post-10758-1388319005,6158.jpg

post-10758-1388319021,7544.jpg

post-10758-1388319037,6779.jpg

Like the little Palmer-esque fin on the back.

Hopefully these will just be ridiculously overpriced as apposed to that has to be a misprint expensive.

Pleasure man. I always joke with my mate Nic who always RAAAAAVES about the newest blingy shiny thing that pops out of the various marketing R&D departments all over the place.

Whatever helmet you do choose make sure you fit it onto your scone before you buy it. It doesn't matter how nice a helmet is. If it don't fit your head it's pretty useless.

I don't know where you can get IXS stuff locally. That IXS Trail RS looks rad tho. And IXS stuff is usually pretty well priced and nice looking. Kind of the opposite of POC.

The IXS Trail helmet is not going to be that well priced. Unfortunately. Especially with the exchange rate... The fit is awesome though.

Like the little Palmer-esque fin on the back.

Hopefully these will just be ridiculously overpriced as apposed to that has to be a misprint expensive.

Nice Patches! You have saved some face.

If the truth be told tho' she looks almost too pretty for the damage I am likely to inflict on her .... and if Omega is right, too expensive to end the way my Xar did ....

The IXS Trail helmet is not going to be that well priced. Unfortunately. Especially with the exchange rate... The fit is awesome though.

Jason recons best guess based on 2-3 months ago was at least R1,300 so will need to work UP from that price-point for sure with ROE.

have you tried one yet Sliick?

Guest Omega Man

Nice Patches! You have saved some face.

If the truth be told tho' she looks almost too pretty for the damage I am likely to inflict on her .... and if Omega is right, too expensive to end the way my Xar did ....

2 rules of mountain biking.

1. Anything with the words Troy Lee Designs written on it will be overpriced.

2. Anything with the words Crank Brothers written on it will be very pretty but shite.

2 rules of mountain biking.

1. Anything with the words Troy Lee Designs written on it will be overpriced.

2. Anything with the words Crank Brothers written on it will be very pretty but shite.

I hear you brother.... with one quite noteworthy and remarkable exception - a set of Iodine 3 AM wheels which have survived almost 2 years of (ab)use ....ok, no jumps ...in all conditions - hubs are smooth, rims true .... clearly mine were made on a Friday or I just haven't tried hard enough ...